Reviews for Taboo
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/22
That was so sad! At the end, I loved Joey and Rachel so much better too! I loved this story. *sniff*
Jamie chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
This is extremely well written. So much passion and depth! A bit vulgar but you did give a warning none the less. Oh and Welcome back!
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
OMGGGG I cried. I totally cried reading this! I watched some Friends episodes today and it struck me yet again how amazing Joey and Rachel were. They were meant for each other. R and R were okay in the beginning but Ross just hurt Rach too much. Joey was the perfect salve to her hurting heart. Plus, they were just gorgeous and hot together. I don't think I will ever get over them not ending up together - or at least not sleeping together! My heart still breaks all these years later, no joke.

Can you continue this or write some new JnR fics? I absolutely loved this. It was the best fic I've read in ages. I am glad Joey's POV was so vivid. Excellent work.
kehwie chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I'm not a J/R shipper, but this is raw and honest and a very real look at what the fallout could have been like for Joey. It's really good. Nice work.