Reviews for The Flame (previously Take My Hand)
swishyla chapter 22 . 6/29
I'm really sorry for your loss. This story is great but if its in the way of life take a step back. Give yourself some time no need to get any more chapters out until you and your family is okay.
randomhottiexoxo chapter 1 . 6/28
I discovered this story a while ago but unfortunately I found it on my phone and didn't have a chance to favorite it then. I then lost it and have spent a good year now looking for it on and off. And I am so beyond happy that I have found it again. This is such a wonderful story and you have no idea how happy finding this again has made me! Thank you 3
Taylahyo chapter 22 . 6/16
I will not say I understand, because I do not. However, I offer my word of a speedy recovery of your emotional turmoil you are without a doubt having. Remember that there is a difference between just surviving and thriving in the life you have. You deserve to thrive.
I really am loving the story so far, although I will not blame you if you discontinue this story. I appreciate your amazing capability of creating this story.
i'm so sorry 4 u chapter 22 . 6/9
Omg...

I am so sorry... My boyfriend killed himself when his did died in a car crash... i know how it feels and you should not give up. :)
Selene Silva chapter 22 . 6/9
Dear writer...

Please keep going with this but, more important, support you family first.

I'm soo sorry for your lost. Stay strong.

Best regards,
I’m so sorry for you loss.
Yes! We’ve got Ginny!
That was just beautiful.
Awww that was soo sad I’m so glad Hermione has the Malfoys!
Call Severus uncle- SOOO CUTE
Most amazing fanfic I have ever read EVER!
sassydance145 chapter 22 . 4/15
Please do not rush the update. Your family, your health- mental and physical- come first. It's important to take care of yourself. If you need someone to reach out to please let me know. Sometimes just talking to a stranger can help because you know you won't see them in your day to day life. Please take care.
Biavecc2 chapter 22 . 4/15
3 3 3 be strong
Hayley chapter 22 . 4/4
I would like to offer my condolences for your loss
minuet33 chapter 22 . 4/6
I love this story so far. I can’t wait to see where you take it.

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. Take care of yourself and loved ones. Only write more when you feel ready.