Reviews for The Flame (previously Take My Hand)
Thank you, I hope things are better in your world
I am so sorry! Remember to take care of yourself too
hannahcarr1996 chapter 24 . 4/19
please continue brilliant story x
furionbeauty chapter 24 . 4/14
This is truly one of the most wonderful fan fictions I’ve had the pleasure to read.
You hooked me from the very first chapter and I just binge read the whole thing.
I see that it hasn’t been updated in two years and I’m hoping one day you’ll be willing and able to return.

You’ve got an amazing gift for storytelling and your words are so easy to picture in my head. You’ve got a faithful follower in me.
Keep up the great writing.
Jmd926 chapter 22 . 3/20
This is such an incredible story and I know it’s been years since the bite was ousted but I’d like to offer my condolences for your loss. It’s never easy and wish peace for you and your family
Neekah chapter 24 . 3/20
Oh it’s getting good! Hope you find the time to and energy to keep this going. Hope you find rest and peace as well.
Neekah chapter 10 . 3/20
This might be OOC, but honestly, I’M HOOKED!
tcherbeth chapter 24 . 3/19
I just discovered this fic and it's AWESOME! I love the storyline and the different approach you took. I love reading stories where there are multiple characters who feel overprotective of Hermione. I don't know if you will see this, but I would love to read more if you plan on continuing the story. It truly is a great read. Have a wonderful day!
Whit96 chapter 24 . 3/18
Love it! Amazing story! Hope you get back to writing you have a gift to tell.
Sensorybuzz chapter 24 . 3/16
Amazing story, I hope you continue it. Wishing you well.
Anglwitch6090 chapter 24 . 3/15
Oh my God! I just found this story and absolutely loved it. I understand how painful and hard writing can be but I'd love to see more of this
DramioneDaily chapter 24 . 1/25
Please update! This story is so good! _
Lovedae chapter 24 . 1/14
I think this is a very interesting story and I can't wait to hear more! I hope you do eventually finish it because it has such great potential and there are so many interesting storylines and characters in it!
IFanfic chapter 22 . 12/8/2021
I hope you and your family are ok! So sorry!
IFanfic chapter 7 . 12/7/2021
Haha this story just keeps getting better! Love your writing, shaineland