Reviews for The Flame (previously Take My Hand)
CalCyn chapter 22 . 3/14/2018
Im so sorry for your loss.
Rissa1986 chapter 9 . 3/13/2018
so sorry for your loss
Guest chapter 22 . 3/9/2018
Many blessings to your family as you grieve. I wish you strength and love as you all recover from such a tragic loss.
waterdemon9 chapter 22 . 3/10/2018
I am so so sorry about your loss. you and your family will be in my thoughts. I know it isn't much and may not seem like it matters at the moment but nevertheless it is there losing someone is never easy. I may not have found this story at the beginning but know that you loyal readers will be with you and understand the time that you need. take care, be with your family, we will be here when you return.
waterdemon9
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2018
I really like this story! The ideas in it are great, and it is really well-written and engaging!
Helen Smithers chapter 22 . 3/7/2018
I want to say how sorry I am to here of your loss. It is something that no one should every have to deal with and my heart goes out to you and your family take care of them and yourself first. We in fanfiction land will be here when you feel your heart has healed enough to start writing again.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/7/2018
Hi. I posted the new review and it wasn't finished. As I was saying, it's ok if updates are slow, your family needs each other right now and the story can wait till you are ready.

Signed a guest
Guest chapter 22 . 3/7/2018
Hi. You don't know me, but I wish to offer my condolences for you and your family's loss. I also would like to tell you that I discovered your story today (love it by the way) and finished all current chapters. It's ok
Darkest Nightingale chapter 22 . 3/9/2018
I know this won't mean much in your time of grief, but I am so sorry about your loss. I don't know you or your sister, but I want you to know that you, your family and your sister will be in my prayers.
pianomouse chapter 22 . 3/9/2018
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts & prayers at this difficult time. May you all be able to find some comfort in each other.
Jjang chapter 22 . 3/7/2018
I don't know how to console you. Nothing could have prepared you, or anyone else, for this. Take all the time you need to recuperate. My deepest condolences.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/6/2018
It is so considerate of you to let us know why we will not have the pleasure to read new chapters our favourite story! I hope whatever deity you believe in will give you and your family the strength to cope with your grief. Sure I don't know what happened but try not to be angry with her - let her spirit go and find the peace. Sorry if I said something wrong - I meant no offense.
Stay strong!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/6/2018
Just wanted to say how heartbroken I am for you and your sisters children and husband. Grief can be terribly isolating so take all your time to be with them.
ILikeThis chapter 22 . 3/6/2018
So sorry for your loss. Regarding updates, do not worry about them. Take care of yourself and your family first.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/6/2018
Im so, so sorry for your loss. Updating shouldnt even be on your mind. My heart is with you, take care of yourself. Much love.
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »