Reviews for The Flame (previously Take My Hand)
padore chapter 24 . 4/14/2020
I was so crazy excited for this update! I love everything about this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2020
im crying. also this is BY FAR the BEST harry potter fanfiction i have ever read and i have read a ton of really, REALY good hp fanfics but this one. . . this one is the best.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2020
oooooooooooo. i think i like where this is going with neville!
hi there chapter 2 . 4/10/2020
ok. i don't ship hermione and draco, but i couldn't find anything else to read and i was like,
"oh what the heck, i'll give it a shot," and oh my GOSH. i love it! the last 3 lines literaly brought tears to my eyes!
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 24 . 4/7/2020
Please update soon! Maybe have Hermione ask if she can take Severus's Last Name!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/28/2020
Great story! I hope things have settled down with your family. Please keep writing you’re very talented.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/24/2020
So glad you are back. I had to do an entire re-read. I loved every bit. I am so sorry about your sister. My heart is still broken for you. Grief has an ebb and flow to it though and I hope you find yourself in a moment of peace now. Again, so glad you are back.
rcampuzano chapter 24 . 3/26/2020
I'm so intrigued by this fic. I find the premise original and I can't wait to find out more. I'm also curious to see who Ron's father is. Great fic, thanks so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/23/2020
Yay! I’m so glad that you’re back and feel like writing. This chapter was awesome! I’m curious to know who Robs father is. Thanks for updating!
StormWitch19851 chapter 24 . 3/24/2020
Great chapter! Thanks!
noellesullivan chapter 24 . 3/24/2020
Great chapter!
lapetitchat2016 chapter 24 . 3/23/2020
I'm glad you're back. And were able to pick up where you left your story. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/21/2020
Just discovered this fic today! It is so amazingly good! Please keep updating. I am deeply saddened for your lose and am so glad you have been able to return to your writing. I look forward to the next update!
rabradley09 chapter 24 . 3/23/2020
Just found this. It’s very good!
SereniteRose chapter 24 . 3/23/2020
Wow! What a big cow Molly Weasley is what a manipulator she is, along with Dumbledore, Ron’s also a big douche bag rapist I wouldn’t pass it by him to rape and hurt Hermione, what a big prick, anyway thanks ever so much
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »