Reviews for Call me Kara
Carmsies chapter 38 . 12h
I love this story and I'm now doing my second read through. I read a long time ago and I'm so glad to read it again. I love how you have characterised Alex and Nyssa.
torchbearer chapter 2 . 9/12
To, begin i like to say that Cat's address was great-espically since she knows who Supergirl but won't betray that trust- and i never like Sam Lane, the guy just is a paranoid moron. Great chapter
torchbearer chapter 1 . 9/10
Well, this chapter is a very interesting start to my one of my favorite pairings, so Kara is on Earth-1 after what happened, that's understandable. Well until then.
Lilly chapter 62 . 9/1
That ending though! Loved it!
radekxpl123 chapter 62 . 8/11
best FF ever ...100/10 Flash Supergirl Crossover best ff to :) 1000/10
Emma chapter 62 . 8/9
Omg this story was so good. You seriously need to make a sequel, i loved it! It was so interesting and awesome seeing kara and barry together. I enjoyed it so much. If your seeing this, please make another. I read this entire story in a week and a half. Awesome! I would love this to happen on tv, but it wont. Great story.
CCGK23 chapter 62 . 8/2
I absolutely LOVE this story. Best Superflash fanfic EVER! Love Lexie too
Love the story but hate the fact that you Made superman look dumb
BlackDaSavage chapter 3 . 7/25
i really love this story for real. This is my forth time reading it!
Crodog12 chapter 4 . 7/22
I’ve been thinking about it and I’m wondering who your season three villain will be since you don’t have the whole Iris time cycle thing(at least I’m not sure you do but Iris and Barry are close so maybe) I’m really liking this story though it’s pretty cute
ms.ladyaries08 chapter 62 . 7/18
This story was great
Nayomi chapter 1 . 7/11
AWESOME
Heya is life chapter 25 . 6/11
Can you not make Sara a Fucking Jerk. She is my favorite arrowverse character and a really nice person. Here is seems that you hate her and think she is a selfish, whore bastard. I love the story other than that. If not can you tell me why you are making Sara like this.
I really love your writing and I was wondering if you could do a small fanfic where Kara discovers that argo city And her mom are still alive so kara , berry and the kids go to argo amd they meet or something like that idk
TheNameOfARiver chapter 11 . 6/3
My favourite part in this chapter, "She Also saw A handsome man that sort of resembled her cousin. " I completed your awesome story two days ago, yet I'm here reading it again! Love this one...
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »