Reviews for The Moonlit Shadow – Call Forth the Light!
Deugemia chapter 39 . 7/19
I'm fucking SCREAMING and my eyes are WATERING and I have the CHILLS! What a peaceful yet bittersweet ending.. And my worries came true, Kuroko would go over his limit... And to imagine that the rest don't know Kuroko doesn't have long to live. I am loving the bond the group has! Gosh, nevertheless a suitable ending for an amazing story. It was worth it, binge reading this whole thing in a day or so. Thank you for the wonderful writing! I love this story to bits /grins. (f.f .net seemed to try and prevent me from reading the last chapter. It refused to load after countless attempts to resolve the issue!)
Deugemia chapter 38 . 7/19
My golly that was intense. I've no intelligent thoughts...
Deugemia chapter 37 . 7/19
What confuses me is, why does Kuroko have a sliver and blue mixture of magic as he is? When he had previously lost himself, his magic circles were totally silver if I'm not mistaken. Could it be because the other side of Kuroko is in control and knowing of his actions, which is why there is a mixture..?
Deugemia chapter 33 . 7/19
AHAH! He was one of my guesses-the one I was leaning more towards despite my hesitancy. I like how the writing was adjusted to subtly-at first-show the change Kuroko has undergone, by having a calm Kuroko was pretty unnerving and a cause of unease. And then shit very much hit the fan. :)))
Deugemia chapter 32 . 7/19
Hoh boy was that a struggle. So only one scale left, who woUld it be used on, I wonder...?
Deugemia chapter 31 . 7/19
My murmurs of protest might have been crazed sounding... So, Kuroko is in a pickle... Also I've been trying to figure out who in the world the emperor is for quite a few minutes, no progress. I have some people in mind but I can't remember the characters' colored looks for the life of me though! I don't want to look them up either...
Deugemia chapter 21 . 7/19
My mind is being BLOWN right now. Just GOSH DARN, AKASHI! Yeeeesh.
Deugemia chapter 20 . 7/19
Does Akashi have a white dragon's blood? Although I'm not sure if they can do such a thing-something similar to a dark creature... My question derived from speculating about the possible reasons of why Akashi was angry. But of course his anger could've stemmed from all the shit Kuroko pulled, albeit 'unconsciously'. However the statement from Kise regarding what Akashi IS is drawing my interest... OH I am so ready for more deets
Deugemia chapter 17 . 7/19
Wha-what the pizazz...
Deugemia chapter 2 . 7/19
HEY, wait, hold up-uhm not human? HMMM?
Deugemia chapter 1 . 7/19
Ok, that was actually very cute. But dang, battle of the fittest.
TrollQueen chapter 39 . 12/20/2016
The feels are so real right now ಥ_ಥ Kudos to you. You are very talented author-chan! I will continue to read your stories~
Lorene chapter 39 . 12/12/2016
This is the best fabric they I have ever read thank you for writing this I loved it!
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 39 . 12/7/2016
MHR - i really want to cry. it was a beautiful ending. thank you EndlessLunacy, for writing such an amazing story
AddictedBxB chapter 39 . 12/2/2016
I know that this us the last chap but... the end seemed incomplete or lacking and I wish for MORE (just hoping though) anyway good job on the fic it was indeed a quite long journey!