Reviews for Be Sure to Tip Your Waiter (For He's On His Last Dime)
Thanasi chapter 2 . 11/21
This was unbearably cute. I kinda hoped she would like him, I hope you will have another part for this in the future. I think Percy is a pretty accepting person and if she makes the effort he would definitely like her in return. :)
Mississippi Dragon chapter 2 . 11/2
This is incredibly adorable. The fact you've made Percy into a guard dog and a lost puppy rolled into one is just too cute.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 2 . 10/28
Poor Poseidon. Your wife and son will probably end up best friends.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 1 . 10/28
I like the idea of Poseidon paying percy in sand dollars
Bogorm123 chapter 2 . 10/21
This is really really good!
Cynthia of the Wallflowers chapter 2 . 10/10
Oh my gods this is fucking adorable and awesome has anyone ever told you your fics are amazing? All of them. I adore all your fluff fics and your hurt comfort fics and, especially your Poseidon-Percy fluffy bonding fics (my favorites are Deprivation and Drowning in My Soul; I would write more reviews for them but I'm already super behind on my work so I don't really have the time right now). I just spent the past 24 hours binge reading all your stuff and I'm so happy now. I really want to see more Amphitrite-Percy bonding, it's really great that Amphitrite has her own character; most fics, when they mention Amphitrite at all, just seem to have her be exactly like Hera. Which is sad. But you did an amazing job of it and I love how she interacts with Poseidon, all teasing and obviously fond even when she's kind of unhappy with him.
Anyway, thank you so much for writing these fics!
Siddystar101 chapter 2 . 9/24
That was so good! write more please? please? pretty please?
Ryu0Tora chapter 2 . 8/30
Sigh.

You spoil me. Your writing.. it's astounding. Majority of the time, I've lost faith in the PJO fandom, and then you come along and crush that doubt. You portray exactly what I want to see, all of your stories are worth checking out and reviewing. They deserve that much at least. You're one of the most underrated PJO authors, your writing is clearly better than most in this fandom.

Thanks for doing this, keep up the astounding work~
rebeccaharris chapter 2 . 8/20
I really hope you update some more chapters
Shade chapter 2 . 7/20
I really enjoyed reading this and I am hoping that you would be willing to put up more chapters on to this story as it is really interesting to read.
TouchDouche chapter 2 . 6/15
this is a very nice story
a person d chapter 2 . 6/15
Holy cow, this is amazing! I loved amphrite and Poseidon so much! And Percy! My beautiful feminist Percy! I love him most of all!
SX74 chapter 2 . 5/28
I love it! Percy and Amphitrite need more stories!
Kilana89 chapter 2 . 5/5
I really like this story! I love the awkward interaction. I will hope for the elusive part 3.
Triscribe chapter 2 . 4/29
This was brilliant! I enjoyed the first chapter just fine, but the second-! We really need more Amphitrite and Percy interaction stories.