Reviews for Ben
LillyTigeress chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Amazing story. I love Dark Angel and I thank you for writing stories about it. We Will NEVER Forget.
JDH3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Whoa, now that is powerful. I'm not sure I've ever read a fanfic that hit upon Ben's mindset quite so well. This little piece does an excellent job of letting the reader know how Ben felt before he begins his killings, and why he decides to go on his spree. It's very logical for what was stated in the show, and fits beautifully as the lead up to the events shown in the episode. Very well done indeed.
Sock Kiah chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I love it. Especially the last paragraph. That was quite creepy, which was wonderful.
Whisper chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Awesome writing. You did such an outstanding job at writing Ben's story. A short, but insightful piece. I love how you wrote it. The last paragraph is my favorite.
beth chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
AWESOME! you did a fantastic job getting into his head and revealing the turmoil that eventually lead to what he did. this is amazing! great job!
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
GREAT

that was soo deep and dangerously disturbing.. fantastic!

ME
Debbie chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
You've done it again! Through your prose, we begins to understand why Ben did what he did... the conflict within him that led to his downward spiral. What about his thoughts on his other siblings? How does he feel about them, their effort to blend in into the world that he came to see as 'the enemy'? Anyway, another wonderful piece of work! Looking forward to more!