Reviews for Paradise
LittleMoCullen chapter 32 . 4/13/2018
Glad to see things looking up for Bella. Everyone got great gifts, my fave was the puppy.
LittleMoCullen chapter 31 . 4/13/2018
I loved that Bella let Edward write in her book to her mom.
Coffeefilterart chapter 32 . 4/5/2018
Bella deserves a fun, sweet holiday with family and friends. The locket pictures were a beautiful touch. And I love that she got Leo as a present-how cute!
Cindylee99 chapter 32 . 4/5/2018
I don't want this story to end. This is such a great story!

Your next story sounds interesting as well! Looking forward to reading it.
hufflepuffhugs chapter 32 . 4/5/2018
nice chapter
kouga's older woman chapter 32 . 4/5/2018
So sweet
Kuh-Meel chapter 31 . 3/20/2018
Glad to hear that things are going well with your friend’s situation. He seriously sounds quite immature. I’m glad their baby is all right, and things are working in her favor.

I absolutely loved that Bella has begun her moving-on process. Now that that’s all over with, she’ll definitely be much better off. There could be many ways that this chapter in their lives ends... (ie.. they graduate high school and Edward could propose, or at least give her a promise ring, or they could get married. But because of what Bella just went through, she’ll probably still be uncomfortable with the topic of being intimate.) That’s all dependent on how you see the next story of their lives. I’d definitely be interested in reading about their college life and their struggles going through it.
Candie Marie chapter 31 . 3/18/2018
awesome
Rory Kaye chapter 31 . 3/18/2018
It's so good.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/12/2018
This chapter was touching.. loved how he tried so hard to stay calm so she could vent. Also loved the notebook next to the grave and Edwards message in it. So perfect for the story. Also... I would love a sequel!
lindseylulu chapter 20 . 3/14/2018
I’m so sorry, but I can’t finish this story. I saw the warning at the header, but I know other authors have placed another warning inside the story before something tragic happens so readers can skip the part if they need to. I’ve never left a bad review and don’t mean for this one to sound negative. If I had known the story would take the turn it did I wouldn’t have started it. I know everyone has their own story preference, but I can’t read graffic rape. It was tough reading the other abuse, but I was hoping after Phil disappeared the violence would be over. I knew he would have to return somewhere before the story end. The story is very well written, I just feel the category type should be changed. Best wishes with your writing and future endeavors.
Coffeefilterart chapter 31 . 3/13/2018
Having Bella share her experience and taking Edward to her mother’s grave shows how much she trusts him. And I love that you have her applying for a job. There has been a lot of character growth with Bella. I usually prefer epilogues that show their future lives instead of sequels. You mentioned having another story planned out, what will that one be about?
frostedglaze chapter 31 . 3/13/2018
I just want to hug Bella, and torture her kidnappers! Though they are dead... but there is still Laurent so ...make him get eaten by an alligator!

How the story ends is up to you. Personally I would love to read more about the characters, but if you aren't invested in continuing this story, it would suck to see you writing a sequel with half-hearted intentions. I've seen that happen before.
lionxolambxo17 chapter 31 . 3/13/2018
What a special chapter... their bond is strengthening and it is just so pure! Loved every second of it :) also... do a sequel!
Cindylee99 chapter 31 . 3/12/2018
I am glad your friend is doing a lot better!

YES to a sequel! I think this is such a great story!