Reviews for Lust in Ikea
2,280 words of literary gold set in the liminal space that is Ikea. I was so moved I briefly considered purchasing a finansta dark grey Norsborg loveseat with birch paneling, but I was devastated to learn the price is no longer $579.00, according to my sources anyway. My search was only another aspect of the emotional rollercoaster that is this fic. Thank you for this, truly.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
This was so moving :'). The characters voices really came through in such a realistic way. I'm truly touched by the love Jar-Jar and Kylo share especially since they have to overcome so many obstacles (like ghost-Han's disapproval). Thank you so much for putting your time into this incredible piece of fiction. Yousa did not "make a gravy mistake" in writing this.
nope chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
oh my god this was so fantas- i mean emo
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
what the hell
UrWritingTeacher chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
While there are some areas of this story that I think the writing could have been more concise, the play on the notion of the newest Star Wars being a repeat of Episode and the some of the ridiculousness of the characters is not only apparent, but nicely overplayed. In particular, I like that emo Kylo Ren and his fascination with his hair and striking a pose. I have to say some of my favorite lines were: "like the old Star Wars trilogy before the decline of George Lucas as an artist" and "Han said, painfully breaking the fourth wall" and of course "Kylo Ren was a Certified Puppy Kicking Champion. But I have to say, my favorite line is "The reader winked back." I think this story is hilarious and overdone in all the right ways.
jarjar3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
sooo funny lol this is my new otp. loved jar jar in the movies he was litraly the best. sooo many haters tho, glad to see someone likes him as much as me! u write grate fanfic #keepwriting
daddy binkx 3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
omg u write soo nice!1 usully jylo kinks isn my thing (i like jando its jar jar x lando btw) but u pull this off so we'll!

i hope u write more in this verse 3333
Ilovebadfics chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I read, I cried. That was an emotional roller coaster ride. I now support this ship. Let's us travel to distant lands on it... with the power of gungan love.
...
...
Ew.
Angelique Sauvegarde chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Loved your fourth wall breaks. Yes, I cringed right on cue. And laughed so hard I cried.