Reviews for Ever the Same
Author Pendragon Of Camelot chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
I've been reading this series for a few weeks now, and all of your stories have been absolutely amazing! You captured the Doctors interactions with Rose perfectly, and I could hear him saying those lines. Perfect!
RaziOUAT chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
more please.
doritotasticwizard chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Goodness gracious. I've been doing nothing but reading all of your stories for the past two weeks and now I geninely believe that you have ruined all other DW fics for me. This series was the most clever, perfect, amazing, Doctor Who fix-it I could have possibly hoped for. I was a bit hesitant when I came accross Run With You because I despise Martha Jones but I thought, "hey let's give it a shot anyway. Could be great." and I was right. Honestly couldn't have asked for better. You're amazing and talented and you have a brilliant mind. Thank you and by all means, if you think of more to write about - I'll be all over it.
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
That was a great Encore. Absolutely wonderful.
Extro chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Sorry buy Capaldi is better with River Song.
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Nice one-shot. If you're ever inspired to write any more, I'd love to read them.
Christian Chick chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
That was the best encore a girl could hope for. Thanks for the fabulous stories and the happy ending so often not found in Whovian fics. The writing was great, your characters were solid, and your twisted plot lines worked and were interesting. And had fewer holes than canon - bonus points!
Thanks for writing,
CC
ajc03 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
t
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I think Rose should have said something about it taking more than a minute for him to figure the mummy out, cause it was something like a minute and 5 seconds. Then he could have argued that he hadn't meant an earth minute . . . or maybe that conversation wouldn't have happened after a thousand years of marriage . . . .

Regardless great little one shot.
Tbaby13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Just again, thank you so much for continuing Run With You to create such a beautiful masterpiece. I haven't commented on every chapter like I'm sure others have, but I've been following along since the beginning, always hoping the next chapter would be up soon. This has been one of the best fics I've ever read: you captured & created the perfect relationship between Rose & the Doctor, and also altered canon story lines beautifully. Just wanted to thank you so much for putting so much time & effort into this. It turned out AMAZING!
debygoebel chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
12 and Rose was really cute ad lovely, was great to pick on their life after all those years and one more regeneration
annabethfan15 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Oh! It was so great! Thanks!
Darkelvoriplorellion Tyler chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
That was so absolutely gorgeous I can't even say it. And it was the perfect episode too. Great job!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I believe you captured Twelve and how he would have interacted with Rose brilliantly...thanks for the glimpse.
BadWolfGirl01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Yayyy! This is gorgeous and have I said how much I love that you can write every Doctor perfectly? Seriously. Are there going to be any other one-shots? Because I would love to see some. Of course, I'd love to see another full-length fic, but we aren't gonna get that. There is a chance of one-shots, though... so I'm gonna ask.
This really is wonderful.

-BadWolfGirl