Reviews for With Prejudice
DalWriter chapter 15 . 10/20/2019
That was quite the dramatic story. I loved it when Harm outed himself to everybody at JAG on that phone call about where he'd be sleeping. I hope nobody as dreadful as that Colonel ever wears a uniform. The undercover op was brilliant. I'm not sure you needed to work the actual Christmas ep into here; that felt a bit contrived & forced
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
Fabulous undercover story. I love the bears at the end.
steamboat chapter 15 . 1/2/2015
A most excellent story! My one criticism would be, you are an obvious Macaroon, a Mac fanatic, that has to have Mac do everything and beat Harm at everything and make him the buffoon and butt of all jokes. That denigrating portrayal of him is tacky, boorish and sexist! Give the guy some props! You don't have to knock your heroine off her pedestal in order to make Harm more realistic.
I hope this note finds you well and happy!
Jeanmary chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Here we are in 2014 and when I read a story like this, I realize first that you are an outstanding writer9 and that so many of us have not forgotten what a great story that "Jag" and will always be. A few years ago, I found your site and put it in my favorites. Full time work is not conductive to a lot of reading. Now I am going through these saved sites and I have to tell you, again. This is an incredible story and it is very evident that you spent a lot of time researching Harm & Mac. You may have missed a few details, but I don't care. Your story was fascinating. I don't know if your still writing, but I sure do hope so.
Thank you and God Bless you and all of your stories as I intend to read each one.
angeliena chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
So love this story!

Its perfet!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
"Harm had no formal schooling beyond basic hand-to-hand; his style of fighting was hit 'em till they're down and once more for good measure. The verbal reminder of his lack obviously threw him because it took a good ten seconds for him to reply. "Yes, sir, and Mac has her third degree black belt,"

Reading this it makes me wonder whether the author actually even watched the show, because such unfamiliarity with it and the character (especially the lead about whom the show was even about) is otherwise stupefying.

Had the author watched the show in question, they they'd know know about Harm being trained by Colonel Stryker (Force Recon) when he was just 16 and in 'Nam, later several times by Navy SEALs (starting with S1), that Sgt that trained Harm in being a Marine for his time as a Force Recon Gunny in the ep where Mac so gleefully pulled her rank on him every chance she could get (while he never did it to her), Sgt Crockett - the Marine sniper, then CIA...

The time he snapped a guy's neck in Paraguay definitely required more training and finesse than "no schooling beyond basic hand-to-hand". And there was never anything said on the show about Mac having a black belt in anything, least of all a third degree.

Please at least do a little research on the show before you make a claim or state clearly that you're putting in your own character, just giving him/her a canon character's name; otherwise you'll be doing a great disfavour to the character you're writing about. As it is, Harm in this fic (and others) are not recognisable and identifiable as the ones I watched for whole 10 seasons.
bookimpva chapter 15 . 3/31/2011
One of the best Harm and Mac stories I've read. Way to go.
East-Wing-Witch chapter 15 . 10/17/2006
Beautifully written, and so full of suspense that i had to read it al in one sitting!
Junius chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Hey, i really like this so far. You have a great writing style and really know what you're talking about! (I haven't watched JAG for a while, as it was cancelled in OZ, so I'm kind of shaky). Also, I like the fact that this incorporates several different plotlines: romance, mystery, etc. Looking forward to reading the rest at a later date!
Bratling chapter 15 . 1/28/2004
Good story. Too bad that TPTB'd never let us have that. So, do we get another Harm and Mac story soon?
BF
starryeyes10 chapter 15 . 9/28/2003
great story.
judicium sierra chapter 15 . 3/29/2003
Wow that was fantastic! And an SMK fan! I really enjoyed this...keep up the great work!
DayDreamer6 chapter 15 . 3/28/2003
You've written a great JAG story, and of course I loved the Harm/Mac romance!
thedorkygirl chapter 15 . 3/28/2003
This was absolute excellent. I adore you! And, I see, you write West Wing! I must do a dance of love! *dance of love*
queenofdiamonds1 chapter 15 . 3/27/2003
Oh my god that was wonderful! At first I did not think it would be good but it went over and beyond my expectations. I hope I spelled that right. Keep on writing!