Reviews for Devil's deal
Draco's devil chapter 16 . 2/14/2004
omg.. such a good story.. please update soon
emeraldgray chapter 16 . 2/8/2004
OMG! u really really really need 2 update this! i've been waiting for a long time! hurry plez!
ari anwarunya chapter 16 . 1/31/2004
i understand to some extent that it must be difficult to think of something new, or writers block or something of the sort. Could u please send out an authors note or a partial bit in your bio about when you will update? It would been the world to me, or at least pluto to me...
anyways.
ari
CarEtoDreaM chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
realli good story so far, off to read other chapters
Michelle Marie Maire real penname chapter 16 . 1/18/2004
Sorry taht im not signed in but this is a great story. I just found it and read it all in one sitting. Took me a few hours but they were hours not wasted. Well yeah hurry and update! Well i betta go and eat dinner! BYE
Michelle Marie Maire a.k.a. 'Triple M'
Import chapter 16 . 1/15/2004
here to be the 700th reviewer, You absolutely must continue with this fic! I want to know what link there is with Clover and Hermione, whats up with Harry, if Narcissa will ever escape from Lucius, if Draco and Hermione get married and have a real Sebastian and Ashleigh, etc.
Gahh, look at me, I know, its only fiction, but I am a hopless writer and would love to see this finish. I mean, they're less than half way through their 7th year! Well, enough rambling, I really do look forward to the rest of this. PLEASE PLEASE finish this!
Dasha de Doyce ex- DashaSanders chapter 15 . 1/15/2004
Do go on with that fics!I just cannot live without it! :)
TiarellaCordifolia chapter 16 . 1/14/2004
D
gothiquegirl chapter 16 . 1/14/2004
please can we have the end of the fic ? please !
gothiquegirl
ps: sorry for my awful english i'm french
FisheyBoy chapter 15 . 1/13/2004
o no, were's Ashleigh gone, lol o well, i guess il just have to read on wont i.
PS: Please read my story, its called Bart's Lamp, leave a review and tell me what u think of it.
Silent-Serpent chapter 16 . 1/12/2004
OMG! It took me so long to find this story again after I read the first part of this. I hope you update again soon!
DashaSanders chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Your story is the best I ever read. I really like it and I can't help checking it out everyday to see if it has been updated! :) CONGRATULATIONS!
Mel B chapter 16 . 1/12/2004
Hiya!
Can I just say WOWZA! Your fic is incredible! It was recomended on a forum and I read it and loved it. I am now obsessed with it. It is so good!
You must update soon! Please!
Love ya
Mel
Riley chapter 16 . 1/11/2004
ONG! I love Hermione and Draco stories and this is the best one I ever read! I couldn't stop reading it until I was done! I even skipped Dinner to read it! OOH PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
Shakendra chapter 16 . 1/10/2004
I started reading this fanfic at 5:30 pm. it is now 11:42 pm. I am obsessed. This is the most amazing work I have read on this site. Honestly i don't know what I will do if you don't update soon. I skipped dinner because i couldn't tear myself away. You have the most amazing talent, and your offer of doses is maybe what i will need. please, update soon. I will be checking your story every day, hopefull.
Also, every time you asked who wanted to be hermione i shouted. Damn draco is the sexiest thing alive. AH! If only he was real...
Thank you for making my day enjoyable. Now i will go to bed to most likely dream about your story :)
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »