Reviews for Devil's deal
It's great!
DramioneForever700 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Very good!
Liloputienne chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I love it ! It's very good whrite ! It's my favorite fiction DraMione !

I'm sorry, I don't speak english very well...

I read your fiction in traduction.

Many of my friends love this fiction !

But, why are you abandoned this fiction ?

I'm very mad, it's pity, I love really !

Please, continue your fiction !

I would not recover from it !
Falling from dreams chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
Dude, you haven't updated in like, 5 years.

Please please please update. I think you've like, disappeared off fanfiction.

The story is great, by the way, and i wish you continued it. So I hope you haven't died and will update this story, coz its really good.

. .
draymione fan chapter 16 . 8/30/2009
please update it, it's one of the best story i ever read !
Flick.TheLighter chapter 16 . 6/11/2008
MORE! This story is one of the best I've read in a long time, so PLEASE update it! I'm dying to find out what happens! If you don't I'm gonna...hunt you down and hex you into finishing it! lol Please come back!
Katty.164 chapter 16 . 5/22/2008
i love this story!
booky515 chapter 15 . 5/5/2008
hi i just read this story and i really loved it but you haven't updated in forever, so i am really hoping you will come back and finish this story.
mO chapter 16 . 11/29/2007
Hi, ( 'm sorry if i have a bad english, i'm french )

well, i 'v read your fanfic in french, and i search for a long time to find it in the original version, hopping it will be finished... but it's not.

well, when you'll have the time, please, c'mon, wright the following.

i love it, really.

see you )
Adree chapter 16 . 9/18/2007
i love your story! can't wait for the next chapter to be up
bloody faerie chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
The taste was tangy. It wasn't sweet and it wasn't' salty. It tasted strange but not completely unpleasant.

(I had to research all this. I had to read some stuff to come up with this in my head so you all know. Please don't flame.)

-When i read this, i realized that it looks like cetaphil! That soap that does bubble? hahahaha
mentarisenja chapter 14 . 7/7/2007
oh, finished it please
karaburnes chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
every now and then i like to go back and look at older stories that I may have missed, when I stumbled across this one. I have really enjoyed it and was wondering if you are finished with it.
YumSmoothie chapter 16 . 6/1/2007
Ohh Go on! Make Hermione Clover's daughter... Grangers annoy me.

Meh, anyway. I loved that story. Love love loved it! Ok, so there were a few mistakes... Whose doesn't have a few odd spelling or grammer mistakes in it? It's life.

Lovely plot. Lovely detailings. Lovely Ideas. Lovely character intereactions. Lovely set ups for later chapters. Lovely lovely lovely!

Please carry on with this. I don't know why you have stopped. I just know that what ever it is shouldn't stop you from carrying on this story that has kept me... and many others (Going by the amount of reviews) in complete awe of the greatness and beautiful story that has been born and created only by you.

Please carry on.