Reviews for Devil's deal
NewAgeGrave chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Ok, so you have me a bit confused. Narcissa Malfoy was previously a Black (Sirus' cousin) so the only way Medea and Deo could be Draco's cousin is through marriage if Narcissa had a sister other then Bellatrix (Lestrange). So he wouldn't have any Averieale in him. *frowns* lol your story is great! I know its been done before but I can honestly say you did it better! Cept there were a few typos, Neville, Gryffindor and Slytherin!

-Dead
joanne chapter 16 . 3/25/2007
this is really really amazing please please please update i really am finding this interesting this is making a great story i like you style of writting itd great i see you havent updated in ages but i really think that you should! i would love to read this to the end and find out what happens etc. hope you can reply and say if you plan on updating

10/10 deffinatly
pstibbons chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I suppose Pygmalion would have entered the Wizarding World sometime... what I don't get is why women have to dress up at all to impress men. I'm a guy and I find women (at least the ones I've liked - present company looking over my shoulder included) look sexier when they have casual baggy clothing. (Assuming the presence of clothing... ow!)
r0manticr0se chapter 16 . 2/23/2007
OMG that is great update son plz.
laura chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Sounds interesting so far, but just to let you know (and I'm only saying this bc I'm a grammar freak) you're using periods in quotes instead of commas. "Good. Now sew it up." He ordered.- Should be "Good. Now sew it up," he ordered. But the story sounds pretty interesting, so I'm off to the next chapter :)
Chefnem chapter 16 . 11/12/2006
Hi ! err... ' i'm french and i read the translation since a while & i really love it... why dont u post a suit ?

a fan of your fanfic :p

bestwishes
donna chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I really loved this story, canu finish it please, i also know that many loved this because this is in demand in the yahoogroup fro d/h fan, if u finsh it cud u pls e-mail me? thnx! your story is just divine!
MistressMoonfire chapter 15 . 8/9/2006
i absolutely love this story! just read it for my 1st time tonight and i'm so sad that it looks like it's been abandonded. i found it thru raffy's vault. i hope everything in real life is okay. i really hope someday u feel pulled to finish it, it really is one of the best fics i've read.
Surreal SaDiablo chapter 16 . 6/21/2006
good story! you need to write more!
NiBo chapter 16 . 4/27/2006
I know you stop writting this fanfics

perhaps you don't want anymore

or you cannot write anymore

I am one of your French readers

*I want to say you : I love your fics

*you stoped it for two years now

*it is one of the betters draco-mione fics I ever read !

for myself it is not ended, so can write it more ? please ? for me?

kiss
Ppeppzz chapter 16 . 4/11/2006
I loved the story, it was truly amazing how you put in all the requirements that I look for in a story. HOWEVER, I am dissappointed that u haven't updated it in a couple of years. I do hope that you either will finish it while im still living, or at least have the FULL story posted somewhere else (and that i can find it)!
Nadeshiiko chapter 16 . 4/4/2006
if u ever find the time cn u please finish ur fics
Nadeshiiko chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
YEAH DAM RYTE DRACO IS DEAD SEXII
lavenderaltrock chapter 16 . 3/28/2006
hey i love this story i know you stopped writing it two years ago bu tplease start again i want to know what happens
miko chapter 16 . 3/4/2006
Please update SOON! I love this story it is awsome!
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »