Reviews for Masterpiece of Nature
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
And I don't want to wait anymore." awww what a beautiful moment in time.
thanks
buffymoonxo chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
OMG I LOVE IT!

Okay. Idk if I've reviewed any of your other stories yet (I have a few open amongst the 24 tabs of fanfiction I've got here lol), but this was a great starter!

You are a fantastic writer. The whole time I was picturing the scene in my mind. It was very descriptive, so that the visualization was clear. I mean, all the way down to Kate's (lack of) shoes. Loved it!

The fic in itself was so sweet. It fit perfectly into the episode and I honestly feel like if this was slipped into the end there that it would've made everything 10 times better. Honestly, Caskett should be considering kids given how far into the show we were at the time. I mean, neither one of them were getting any younger and with them having gotten back together, it was the perfect time! (also kind of fits into the timeline we have for the whole 'Seven Years Later' scene). So yes! I am so happy they brought up that topic and agreed to start trying. A fic writing right there.

Also, I loved seeing Kate with the baby. For someone who is not a baby person, she is some good at it. And I love that you can clearly tell she cares for her niece and nephew. SO sweet!

And then that comment at the end where she said he shot himself in the foot. So cute and so funny! Haha! I loved it!

This story was great! Can't wait to read more from you!

-Linda, xoxo.
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
This was simply beautiful. Thank you
Terry chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Delightful story. Very in character for Caskett. Can't wait for more of your stories.
shellee3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
That was so lovely and sweet. Could totally see them having this conversation. X
freeasabird14 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
I really love this new story of yours. It's simply amazing! Thx for writing.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Awwwww I adore this! I was really hoping someone would write this, thank you so much. It's beautiful :)
The-KLF chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
So much cuteness! Headcanon accepted!
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
aaah this is so sweet and I love it and oh my god oh my god oh my god okay I am fine mhm
(this is aslo the 3rd time I am reading this because I can't stop and it'S still perfect and wonderful and amazing and my heart okay)
alexaandra chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
awesome wow
S chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
This story was light, sweet, perfect & exactly what I wished (hoped) happened between Kate & Castle after this episode !

thanks so much for sharing !
finefinegoodgood chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I really thought something like this was going to happen. But since it didn't I'm glad you made it happen. Well done! But now I want more. :-)
lb chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Love this. Your pacing sets the perfect stage for the conversations here.
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I struck me that Castle wouldn't wish for a baby of their own. I thought it was lovely how he said she was all he wanted, and enough in all circumstances, but I also liked your version of them having that talk. :) Thank you. Lovely to read your words again!
MustBeAWriter chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
ohhhhh this is so sweet! i love it!