Reviews for Blurring the Lines
Sam-Sam Ma'am chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I am always very keen on reading stories from Rachel’s point of view when it comes to the aftermath of her deteriorated relationship with Ross and her moving on and changing her life for the better. I also am very fond of the fic when it has a happy ending for her, especially when she can be with Joey because he understands her so well, and I just love them together so much! ;-;

So, I really appreciated the way you wrote this fic. It was interesting and unique. I love how you listed each of these and wrote short summaries, if you will, to go along with them. It flowed nicely, and I just want to thank you for writing this because it was very good! I loved it.
LaRon chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
That Was Cool
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
In my head canon Rachel dumped Ross soon after the finale because they never lasted long when they got together with the bad way he always treated her. Ross will never deserve Rachel and I can't understand for the life of me why they put them back together! I LOVED Rachel with Joey. They were so perfect for each other & I'm convinced they'd have found a way back to each other.
Jokermask18 chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
This is so cute! I love the idea and the story.
Lilac Shimmer chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Love it!

I could never see R&R lasting very long. They're that cliche back-and-forth couple. Always breaking up and getting back together in an unhealthy cycle. And I always hated how Rachel seemingly had to make all the sacrifices in their relationship.

Rachel and Joey are just so sweet. They're always so encouraging and supportive with each other.
alandoflimbo chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
This was so great. So in character and a lot of depth. It was short and sweet but a little fiesty...hehe I loved it! Great job!