Reviews for Ye Olde Parody of a Legolas Romance
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Evil. You are evil.

Legolas would never be 'instantly smitten' with a bimbo like your Leia (although I like the name).
Maelwys idokle chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Nice. very Nice
embarassed chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Dude, two words for you: Bloody brilliant!

Okay, so more than two words. Truely hillarious, good 'ole LOTR-crack XD

Those damned mary-sues *shakes fist*

And Bob deserves so much more credit *nods*
The Puce Pimpernel chapter 2 . 11/23/2005

You have entierly redeemed my faith in humanity at large! There are no words for it, only fruit! *gesticulates with pinapple wildly*

You make me so HAPPY! WOW!

Not only is your parody extremely witty and highly amusing (i was laughing so hard i could not breathe), but it is also SO AMAZINGLY WRITTEN!

and yes, all caps!

your wit flows like the mighty river...-.-*philosophical moment*

so yah. you rock. so does the PPC.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my soul for this, the most awesome thing i have yet to read on this site (i know that's not really saying a whole lot, but really).

Your snarky (WHY? why do i suck at TYPING?) comments make the story. Most awesome job.

(btw i love bob)

(but not kai)

(cause bob's better)

Have you ever heard of Legendary Frog? look up his flash videos if you haven't seen them yet. They're as cool as you.

so i'm off to dance and frolic in glee over this, the most wonderful fic EVER!

Au Revior!

-Sink Me! Quoth the Puce Pimpernel -$-
Perilous chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Good clean Sue-bashing fun!
Kate chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Was that a Monty Python reference? I think that was. I burst out in hysterical laughter when I read this. I’m especially fond of the nunnery part...And the names...And the ninja.
DragoNorgard chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Please, keep writing! It is tremendously funny!
Tindomiel chapter 2 . 2/20/2003

this is so funny!

its brilliant!

love it love it

i'll shut up now

Amara Shelton chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
um...that was...scary...) V. funneh and suches. I think you sort of lost the thread of cheesiness towards the end though. Nyerf. That sound has no meaning, for those who wonder...
Ivory Tower chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
This is the most brilliant Mary Sue parody I've ever had the privilege of reading! Please update soon!
sdrtkjdr6yjdrtyj6uxe6xe46j chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
too freaking funny! You have all the cliches including the impossibly long names that conviently get appreviated to Mary Sue's real name.. bwahahahaha...a good break...sort of like a pickle amid syrupy sweets. Keep it up!
Amara Shelton chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Not bad a tall.

[above is intentional sp. error...]

Really funny!
Julia Tanja Smiley chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
OMG that was funny!

i love the names! and just the whole thing is hilarious! keep going!

BillytheKid22 chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I like this fic very much, hope you continue soon!

And can't believe no-one reviewed yet... Well, don't wait to long with the next chapter! Mary-sue's parody's are always good enough to crack me up :)
Ivory Tower chapter 1 . 1/20/2003