Reviews for The Eagle's Nest
sunshinealeia chapter 3 . 1h
Draco's sass is very canon-esque which I very much appreciate and I really enjoyed the banter during classit all flows so nicely. also, Pansy as a knut- Ha!
sunshinealeia chapter 2 . 2h
I'm enjoying this immensely; what a unique twist
ItsyBitsyAragog chapter 64 . 8/12
This is incredibly well written and the characters are so true to their original character that I can almost imagine this to be an 8th book of the series by JK herself. The plot line was addictiveinteresting, I had a few doubts in between but now it's 2am where I live and I can't remember any of them, just how awesome an experience it was to read this fic! There are just so many parts that intrigued me like the founders' magic, Theo's gift, alchemy in general...waiting anxiously for the rest!
Itdoesnotdotodwellondreams chapter 64 . 8/12
Im beyond obsessed with your descriptions of Hogwartsone of the only fics Ive read where I can see so clearly the stage youve laid out! The details of the founders rooms are my favouritesWhoever has been nasty and unkind they clearly have no appreciation of excellent writing!
Rose chapter 64 . 8/11
Please write more! This is such a good fanfic! I’m craving more!
DrWho.WhereAreYou chapter 64 . 8/11
I'm so glad that you chose to continue writing! I very much enjoy your work and this fic is my absolute favorite! I think you are talented and should continue develop your skills as a storyteller.

I miss Theo. I'm really happy that Hermione and Draco are in a really good place, don't get me wrong, but for some reason Theo is my soft spot in this fic. I'm really a fan of your Ginny as well. I've really enjoyed that all of the characters you've included in this fic are pretty strongly fleshed out. It makes the tale that much more enjoyable. Thank you for the update. Looking forward to the next!
chaste-aeon chapter 64 . 8/10
Please please continue to share your work with us!I don't understand why others would have a need to send rude remarks or messages to you. I almost cried in the last chapter. I've missed this Draco and Hermione so much.
4everDestined chapter 64 . 8/9
So, I devoured this in 2 days, and I think when I got to chapter 6, I said to myself, "this is fantastic." Here I am 58 chapters later ellated because it's still fantastic. You don't know how happy I am to have found this at the end of the story, with a few chapters left lol.

SirenWrage chapter 9 . 8/9
So true! I’m not a fan of Ron bashing. I love him so much... I’m glad to read a fic where he’s not like this total douche, whose jealousy and pettiness get in the way of his relationships.
SirenWrage chapter 8 . 8/9
I’m loving this story so far.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 64 . 8/8
I’m sorry they made you feel bad about writing. There are many trolls out there who leave bad reviews.

And I did find did story through the Dramione page on facebook, I’m lucky I started reading this a month ago and rewarded with a new chapter so soon, keep at it I like this story very much.
Cowsneedhugs chapter 64 . 8/8
I love this story and am so glad you’re still posting, I can’t get enough!
Witches-Britches chapter 34 . 8/6
Oh my, Granger... who doesn't want a piece of her?
Adiriz chapter 1 . 8/6
I am going to be honest; This story is amazing and beautiful. I can't get enough of itPlease never stop writing.
tals959 chapter 64 . 8/6
This fic makes me so happy
3,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »