Reviews for The Eagle's Nest
WreckedXX chapter 71 . 10/18
I always steer clear of fics with more than 200k words but this one I binged and love so much! Definitely well deserving of the favorites! And I adore the epilogue! So well rounded but always leaving room for more- exactly as u say that not all problems come to a close all at once! Just brilliant really!
I really love this story. Really and truly. I stopped all else to read it. I enjoyed your ending and how it didn’t follow the traditional “we did a muggle wedding because we decided to stay together and then we shot forward to birth of our first child and then again to 9 3/4 for their first year at hogwarts and all is well” your ended is fragmented and complete all at once and I just can’t commend you enough.
I love this story. Everything about it. The epilogue was great too... and I’m glad it didn’t take the usual “we did a muggle wedding... had kids who are now on the train to their first year of hogwarts” it feels fragmented and perfect the way you finished it
theangel18 chapter 71 . 10/15
have you considered doing a story based off of the luna and theo dynamic i could see some good chapters with their little situation
theangel18 chapter 71 . 10/15
much love for this story it has been 1 of my fast favourites
itme94 chapter 71 . 10/15
AHHHHHHHH YESYESYESYES PLEASE YES WOO
itme94 chapter 70 . 10/15
Such a rewarding beautiful fic.
SirensandSeers chapter 71 . 10/15
So good.
SirensandSeers chapter 69 . 10/15
I love this fic. My 3rd read and each time it gets better.
itme94 chapter 63 . 10/14
1. RLSB made me go awwwwww
2. Draco and Harry bantering is the cutest
3. my heart breaks for Theo
TennysonPoet chapter 14 . 10/14
I wish fanfic had two levels of favourites. Your everyday favourites and then your 're re re read favourites' and this would be the first in that level as I have re read this twice now and coming back for a third. It is one of the best stories I have read not just here. I would love to hear about Godric's room one day.
itme94 chapter 43 . 10/14
The paragraph with them talking about religion and Draco's response to it have to be among the best things I have EVER read.
itme94 chapter 37 . 10/13
your Theo is such a gem
Felifefe chapter 40 . 10/13
Nice chapter and all but am I the only one who would instantly decide to just have sex with him. I mean...it would be so easy. She would just have to have sex with a person she already cares about for one time and everything would be over so fast. Like she already spoke to Draco about having sex later and really thinks about it. And for me marrying somebody would be much more of a deal than having sex. But other than this I really enjoy this story!

(I hope my english is okay. I am from germany)
LadyPatata chapter 43 . 10/13
I think the closest thing I've ever felt to religion is when I'm with you

BAAAAMM!