Reviews for The Eagle's Nest
kitten137 chapter 62 . 10/20
WOLFSTAR REFERENCE I LOVE YOU
capybarabara05 chapter 71 . 10/16
this is such a good dramione fic- a true reread material. thank you for sharing this!
Tonks7777777 chapter 71 . 10/12
This story was amazing! Thank you so much! So inventive and full of heart 3
SS chapter 52 . 10/9
i love that you've been very diverse with this ff. Most fanfic writers don't bother
Pentastic chapter 71 . 9/16
Amazing story. Great character growth and I really appreciated the pacing. Prejudice does not just go away without effort and time. My only minor critique are that it would have been nice to see some mental health intervention, although I know that was not the story you were telling. Anyway, great job. I look forward to reading more of your work.
I love this .
Alll of this Begin, midle and the end .
Thanksss
Tou até really creative and a good writter .
Fris Comyns chapter 25 . 9/7
Todd is an English name, just not so common any more like, well, Hermione! The meaning of the name Todd is

“ English (mainly northern) and Scottish: nickname for someone thought to resemble a fox, for example in cunning or slyness, or perhaps more obviously in having red hair, from northern Middle English tod(de) 'fox' (of unknown origin).”

Why be rude about what first name you give a character in fanfics, surely life is too short.
Fris Comyns chapter 16 . 9/7
Hardly drivel!
Fris Comyns chapter 15 . 9/7
I am loving your take on Theo, he has always been a favourite of mine. I also like your Ron, I never saw him with Hermione, he’s a bit of a sweetie but not suited.
I am really enjoying this story. I usually steer clear of the really long fanfics having followed one avidly only to have it abandoned 50 chapters in. I was devastated. When I tripped across yours I noted it was completed and haven’t looked back. Enthralled!
mathildem73 chapter 1 . 9/6
I must say, i’m usually not at all a dramione shipper, but still, I really enjoyed your story and how you developped the characters, especially Draco and Theo ! You might have changed my mind about dramione and I might start reading more stories about them...
Potterhead chapter 33 . 8/28
Just one word for this fic- AMAZING!
noviarespati chapter 23 . 8/29
I love this ginny so much
lumosavis135 chapter 1 . 8/28
omg i just found out this. i can imagine ron's fce tho. omg.
Muse chapter 71 . 8/26
One on the best dramoine ff I've ever read !
Thank you so much of writing this beautiful piece !
Muse chapter 64 . 8/26
Finally ! This is so wholesome !
What I love about your writing and story is howw light it is. And by no means i say this as a bad thing.
6,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »