Reviews for The Eagle's Nest
andi1624 chapter 65 . 10/17
I just found this story the other day and have been devouring it ever since. I think this is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read! I love your artistry and even though at first I thought it was a ridiculous notion that they would re-sort the whole school so drastically, I truly fell in love with the story pretty quickly. I am impressed at how you wove the threads to sort the trio into their "true houses" since I have been of the belief for years that Rowling characterized them as each being a representation of the other houses inside of Gryffindor. I have found myself immersed in the story, and if you are not a published author, I think you should seriously think about it because you definitely have a gift for storytelling and narrative release.

I love the alchemy and the chemistry! I am a clinical lab scientist and even though I dislike chemistry in my job, simply for the monotony and routine of the clinical side of things, I love the theory behind it and have always appreciated potions in the series for the reason of it being similar to muggle chemistry (no foolish wand waving or silly incantations lol).

I am a Ravenclaw and I love the riddles for the common room. I am also a huge Harry Potter nerd and listen to podcasts and read a lot of literary analysis on the series. I am curious if you are familiar with John Granger and his theories about the literary alchemy of the series. I have a sneaking suspicion you are at least aware of the idea, either from him or other Harry Potter scholars since so much of this story follows what I have read and I love it!

I also enjoy your characterization of Ron and that you don't necessarily bash him, but recognize both his limitations and strengths as well as Hermione's need for him in her life.

I hope you will be updating this story in the near future. I also hope you don't let the trolls get you down. I will never understand why there is hate within this fandom, as the entire premise of the series is how powerful love is and that bullying is wrong. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!
I love the parts where everyone is friends/friendly!
Yah! I suspected this! But I'm also a Theo fan, so I'm intrigued by 'what if' with Theo
When he growled "wife!" I Squeaked! And I'm so glad they talked things through and Draco is hearing her out with love.
This open and honest conversation is lovely! It shows how much potential their relationship would have if they'd try.
Love! This sis amazing! And I love the dialogue... I swooned when Draco said her secret Slytherin side was his favorite.
luv4edwardcullen chapter 65 . 10/16
Just found this story and already devoured it within 2 days. I love your writing and your characters! So happy for Draco and Hermione. I do hope Theo gets his own happy ending, though. Can’t wait for the last few chapters.
Chef life chapter 65 . 10/16
I hope mr Granger buys draco a motorbike for Christmas.
Chef life chapter 64 . 10/16
my goodness! I can't believe your authors note! as you would be aware from my other chapter reviews (probably too few and far between) I'm loving this story. your characterisation is impeccable. thanks for not pulling the story. and those who openly give you have need to realise how toxic they are.
Chef life chapter 60 . 10/16
I cant believe I followed and mostly understood that...
Chef life chapter 53 . 10/15
what! dracos going to wake up and panic!
fanciepenguine chapter 65 . 10/15
what a sweet and lovely story. I just spent all day reading. loved it
Chef life chapter 21 . 10/14
this is AMAZING
Chef life chapter 13 . 10/14
omg this was the most amazing chapter! excellent work!
Chef life chapter 5 . 10/13