Reviews for The Eagle's Nest
SusanMarieS chapter 71 . 11/21
this is awesome!
Jill Pitcher chapter 63 . 11/13
I wish they would have followed through with the Mandela, however, I’m enjoying the story very much!
a chapter 15 . 11/2
Iiam de Centeno chapter 71 . 10/31
Creo que no hablas español pero espero que un traductor ayude...
Fue una historia fantástica, muy hermosa y encantadora. Me gustó el hilo de la trama donde revelas algún hecho o situación en la que parecía que iba a girar la trama para después darte cuenta de que no sería así, justo como la vida donde no sabes cuál suceso decidiría todo.
Pensé en Theo y Luna desde el principio, una redención para Pansy, una apresurada redención para Draco, una solución obvia e irreal para Hermione, golpes para Harry, Ron y Ginny, me diste todo eso pero no le forma que esperaba, fue una historia maravillosa y me alegro de haberla leído.
rainqrazy chapter 70 . 8/28
Absolutely loved this story!
Pumpkin-Potter chapter 7 . 8/27
I like this story but just wanted to point out that British people do not eat "bangers and mash" for breakfast it's considered a savoury dinner. A typical English breakfast would probably have sausages, bacon, egg etc... or even bubble and squeak
miiou-chan chapter 71 . 8/10
This story was amazing. I mean it. The building of the relation between Hermione and Draco was one of the best I read, if not the best.
You have so many great ideas in this fanfic I couldn't list everything. And it was all written very well. English is not my native language and it was easy to follow.
I thank you for the ride and I will surely try your other works. I don't know if you're still writing, but if you do, I can't wait to see your future works. Cheers
sarah.shilo chapter 11 . 8/5
Poor Malfoy, having to deal with a panic attack during his first case, after being such a fine gentleman, and asking permission in such a wonderful way… I’m really enjoying your story, it’s amazing!
Alisha chapter 3 . 7/31
I love that Draco took points off from Pansy because "You're you" effing hilarious
BeeLou chapter 71 . 7/28
Hello!
When I saw that your story was over 300k words, I have to admit I was daunted, but I just flew through this in two days! The pacing was wonderful, so much content but I didn't feel like I was bored in a single part of this story. Hermione's flawed but still good personality, and the tenderness that Draco shows I feel are often hard to come by in Fics, and it just made my heart soar! I loved that your story wasn't based on "will they end up together?" and actually really enjoyed the fact that Theo gave us "spoilers" throughout the whole time. Additionally, I don't share Hermione and Draco's views on sex, but you wrote it in a way that showed that this is what they wanted for their own bodies (except for the part with Pansy, but though Daphne mentions the impropriety of her ways, Draco explains that it was the nonchalance of her betrayal so I am also okay with that) and it is nobody else's right to judge, the same as how I expect people to be respectful of my more "open" ideas of sex for myself.
Sorry for the ramble, I am just excited at finding a beautifully written, well characterized, and unique Dramione after years of waiting for another diamond in the rough.
mostcharmed chapter 70 . 7/27
Edie / Aspen - I recently discovered this story and thoroughly enjoyed reading it so very much! I could not put it down and definitely sacrificed some sleep in the process (totally worth it)! I really love your characterizations - your version of Hermione is spot on! I love that Draco was cool, snarky, defensive and snobby at first, and so sweet by the end. Draco's redemption arc was so organic and well-earned. I LOVE your version of Theo, Luna, Harry, Ginny, Ron - I love your versions of them all. I hardly ever (okay, never) leave comments on fics, but in all of your ANs you always mention how much they mean to you. Thus, I wanted to take a minute to congratulate and thank you. Thank you for creating and sharing such a fun, exciting, heartwarming, steamy story (kudos of the sex scenes btw - excellent lemonwork, my friend). I'm going to keep an eye out for any new WIPs of yours, and I'll be perusing your older work as well. I hope you keep writing and keep sharing your creativity and love with us - I am a fan, for sure!
JeanJo chapter 48 . 7/8
Ten points to Ravenclaw!
Wickedmarion chapter 32 . 6/28
What a really nice story I'm binge reading it, the last 2 days. Love it!
Essdinatalie chapter 32 . 6/25
Bled you for making me cackle in the middle of the night whenever I read things like “Godric’s balls” and “Merlin’s hairy rod” hahaha
musicnlyrics chapter 71 . 6/24
I’m several years late to the H/D scene, but OH MY GOSH I am so glad I found this piece.

I am in love with the characterization and the way you bring true-to-life (both magical and non) scenarios into the mix. Sometimes, life is beautiful, and other times it reminds us that there can be ugliness that defines the day.

Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it, and to your beta, as well. Such an awesome piece had to have been created and loved by two awesome people.
6,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »