Reviews for The Eagle's Nest
Lady Lavender Blue chapter 69 . 10/13
It's not anymore 'attempted murder' but frustrated murder
AMAZING.
Before pansy killed herself I was so worried that theo was going to
Such a good read.
I’m going on to read every piece you have ever posted
bshelley chapter 70 . 10/8
This story is bloody fucking amazing! You are an amazing writer and half the time I was reading this I though JK Rowling had written it, it fit in so well with what she wrote. This could've been the 8th book instead of that garbage "19 years later". You are an all round amazing writer. Your plot and character development was amazing. I love Theo! I think he might've been my favorite character. And your portrayal of Draco and Hermione's relationship is great. I love that you flipped Lucius and Narcissa (Lucius being semi okay with it and Narcissa not at all okay with it) I feel like most stories have Narcissa accepting her (which all in all is great to, cause I feel Narcissa was the more laid back parent, however its refreshing to have something different). I am so happy I've gotten to read this. You are so amazing being able to come up with this story. Thank you so much. I know I haven't been on the journey, but I wish I had. And now, I am going to go through your library and read some of your fine caliber stories. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
MoodyAce chapter 21 . 10/6
They have each other's scars... Wow just... wow. I can't even begin to explain how deep this feels or how ingenious that is. I don't know if you're going to read this but you have amazed me, which is pretty rare. Thank you
themelancholysiren chapter 70 . 9/29
Just gorgeous.
Dainty Black Iris chapter 70 . 9/29
Wonderful story! Your writing is simply brilliant - the character development was amazing! Looking forward to the next one!
carcarius chapter 1 . 9/25
What an interesting and compelling storyline so far. ;0)))
Azure Shine chapter 70 . 9/22
ahhhh! this is great! but kinda dark coz suicides and i hope luna with theo. how about sequel about them?
Azure Shine chapter 26 . 9/21
i am sure narcissa not gonna be like this. i am sure after war she gonna like draco, not about pureblood again. maybe.
Azure Shine chapter 9 . 9/21
i dont really ron bashing too. same, i just doesnt like he with hermione
nikgomiwizard-3223sitter chapter 37 . 9/20
I love that little sneak in of Peter Pan. One of my favorites.
I liked this very much, but I have a few bones to pick about it, to be honest. I felt that a couple of plot lines remained unresolved - Theo's future, which was hinted at but never explored in any detail; and the unbinding (considering so much time was spent on it, it feels like it was left up in the air, even with the decision they took on the equinox). That being said, this was very well written and I enjoyed it immensely. I would absolutely reread it. In fact, I am off to checking to see if you have written anything else right now. :)
aileen-ankley chapter 70 . 9/17
I absolutely loved this story. You did a fantastic job! I will be rereading many times to come :)
Sharon Mohr chapter 70 . 9/17
thanks for writing this fantastic story i very much enjoyed it.
Cesium Spring chapter 70 . 9/12
Thank you for your story ! Great time reading it !
5,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »