Reviews for The Eagle's Nest
Fris Comyns chapter 25 . 9/7
Todd is an English name, just not so common any more like, well, Hermione! The meaning of the name Todd is

“ English (mainly northern) and Scottish: nickname for someone thought to resemble a fox, for example in cunning or slyness, or perhaps more obviously in having red hair, from northern Middle English tod(de) 'fox' (of unknown origin).”

Why be rude about what first name you give a character in fanfics, surely life is too short.
Fris Comyns chapter 16 . 9/7
Hardly drivel!
Fris Comyns chapter 15 . 9/7
I am loving your take on Theo, he has always been a favourite of mine. I also like your Ron, I never saw him with Hermione, he’s a bit of a sweetie but not suited.
I am really enjoying this story. I usually steer clear of the really long fanfics having followed one avidly only to have it abandoned 50 chapters in. I was devastated. When I tripped across yours I noted it was completed and haven’t looked back. Enthralled!
mathildem73 chapter 1 . 9/6
I must say, i’m usually not at all a dramione shipper, but still, I really enjoyed your story and how you developped the characters, especially Draco and Theo ! You might have changed my mind about dramione and I might start reading more stories about them...
Potterhead chapter 33 . 8/28
Just one word for this fic- AMAZING!
noviarespati chapter 23 . 8/29
I love this ginny so much
lumosavis135 chapter 1 . 8/28
omg i just found out this. i can imagine ron's fce tho. omg.
Muse chapter 71 . 8/26
One on the best dramoine ff I've ever read !
Thank you so much of writing this beautiful piece !
Muse chapter 64 . 8/26
Finally ! This is so wholesome !
What I love about your writing and story is howw light it is. And by no means i say this as a bad thing.
Muse chapter 59 . 8/25
I want the whole school to find out that they're married!
Also Theo better not be having any feelings for Hermione!
Also I want him to end up with Luna !
Also Theo is my favourite !
Dramione forever!
chickenofpink chapter 22 . 8/27
I have to point out that I LOVE your choice of "woah" over "whoa". So many times I get pulled out of a story due to grammatical or spelling mistakes but not once in yours! Thank you for the fantastic story 3
Muse chapter 34 . 8/24
Hands down THE best chapter ! I felt second hand embarrassment for Hermione but the more the trio and Draco talked I found it so hilarious.
Muse chapter 32 . 8/24
Draco is so cute! I like the plot and the way you've defined the characters. Also Hermione's scenes with her roommate are so wholesome !
Lafanenretard chapter 71 . 8/26
Thanks for your work and this story. It was great, and interesting, alchemy is not often present in the plots of the stories that I read. I like their interactions even though they might be hard to imagine but it's why fanfictions are so interesting !
So thanks again, for sharing it with us !
Amahe3825 chapter 1 . 8/24
I just read the whole thing in two days, stayed up almost all night. HP is basically a symbol of my childhood and reading your story about two of my favourite characters was an oh so welcomed trip down memory lane. Felt just like being draged into this fantastic universe all over again (this time with a couple i never knew i wanted to end up together so badly)
6,246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »