Reviews for The Eagle's Nest
iwasbotwp chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
Well, they didn't hex each other, so that's a start. Good introductions. I hope that Hermione can start to wonder more about Theo's bravery and how he ended up in Gryffindor.
awesomeneo chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
The chapter was kind of 'blocky' at first, but once you got going it felt like I was reading straight from a Harry Potter book. Loved it, update sooner this time?
Penguin's Flight chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
I love that they're in Ravenclaw! Poor Hermione though, it would be so lonely. I don't know if I feel sorry for Pansy or not...she's obviously not having the best time, but she's also not entirely pleasant. Can't wait to read more of this :)
Arveen Malfoy chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
I loved it completely! please update !
reia99 chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter. being a ravenclaw I'm loving this
starlitflora chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
I'm glad Hermione stood up for next herself at the end there.
Looking forward to more!
siewchee12345 chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
Things are getting interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you would update soon!
MlleShadow chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
I'm so happy! I found this story yesterday and didn't expect any update before weeks or months, but here I am, next morning and already reading chapter 2! Happy to get a better insight of their new lives and how they handle it, I'm looking forward to next chapter!
4fanci chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Again, great chapter! Love the description of the towers, the unsettled feelings, wariness around unfamiliar classmates, Hermione's scar-consciousness, and Malfoy's watching gray eyes. Great writing!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Interesting chapter! Hermione and Draco should be heads! Padma and Ernie don't come close in grades or intelligence! Still, it does make it interesting that Draco and Hermione are the Ravenclaw Prefects!

I liked it that folks weren't staying seated at their house tables! Good for the promotion of house unity!

See yo next update!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I can't imagine Hermione in Ravenclaw! Slytherin, I could see better than Ravenclaw! I also don't see Draco in Ravenclaw! He's so Slytherin it's quite alarming! Ron is not a Hufflepuff! Never!

Anyway, it was a I interesting read!
4fanci chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Love the first chapter! It's a great intro and the new sorting makes sense! Cool that Harry and Ginny are in Slytherin! This surely will create inter house unity! I really like the emotional downward spiral from the happy beginning; it builds tension and interest. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Happy Face21 chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Glad you updated.

Nice start to your story. I've never read a re-sorted story so I'm excited to see where this goes.
iwasbotwp chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Oh Ron, life is so simple for you. No password to remember, unlimited food to eat, and people will always fit into the neat little boxes you want to place them in. It should be noted to him that he and Ginny are the first Weasleys in who knows how long not to be sorted into Gryffindor. I wonder what blustering excuse he come up with to justify the ends to his means. Since McGonagall doesn't care that they aren't sitting at their assigned house tables, how would she feel about them visiting each other's common rooms? I would like to see a scene where Harry invites Hermione to the Slytherin common room to see what it looks like since she missed out on seeing it in second year when she turned herself into a cat.
awesomeneo chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Loved the sorting ceremony. I always saw Ginny as a Slytherin. Seamus is quite the Hufflepuff, where'd Dean end up? I think this story will be good, keep it up!
6,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 406 413 414 415 416 417 Next »