Reviews for The Eagle's Nest
Happy Face21 chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Glad you updated.

Nice start to your story. I've never read a re-sorted story so I'm excited to see where this goes.
iwasbotwp chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Oh Ron, life is so simple for you. No password to remember, unlimited food to eat, and people will always fit into the neat little boxes you want to place them in. It should be noted to him that he and Ginny are the first Weasleys in who knows how long not to be sorted into Gryffindor. I wonder what blustering excuse he come up with to justify the ends to his means. Since McGonagall doesn't care that they aren't sitting at their assigned house tables, how would she feel about them visiting each other's common rooms? I would like to see a scene where Harry invites Hermione to the Slytherin common room to see what it looks like since she missed out on seeing it in second year when she turned herself into a cat.
awesomeneo chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Loved the sorting ceremony. I always saw Ginny as a Slytherin. Seamus is quite the Hufflepuff, where'd Dean end up? I think this story will be good, keep it up!
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
This introductory chapter shows a very promising story. Being resorted must be so horrifying, but exciting from a reader's point of view. And I also never particularly liked how the students are all put in boxes in Hogwarths and made to go against each other, with little chance to mingle. A person's personality is complex and constantly evolving, the resorting shows clearly the ambiguity. This is also the perfect opportunity to get to know other students from the same year, but that you've never talked to solely because of the House rivalry. I somehow knew Ron would go to Hufflepuff haha, didn't expect for Harry to be in Slytherin though. Anyways, I really liked this first chapter, I hope you finish fast your other story in order to concentrate fully on this!
Sleepsweetforever chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Good story. Can't wait for more.
iwasbotwp chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I really like the house choices for everyone! I hope that this story will allow us to see more about how everyone is affected, even though Hermione appears to be the primary focus.
ravenheart chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I'm already in love with this story. Hope you'll update soon, no rush tho.. :D
anja.quickert.9 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
:-)
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Interesting story so far.
jddmna16 chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Really good read, and that was just getting through the sorting. I can't wait for more!
6,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 407 414 415 416 417