Reviews for The Eagle's Nest
twigirl3 chapter 44 . 5/23/2021
on a totally unrelated notethe song "in luv with U" by Finn is 100% fitting for this chapter. it played on my totally unrelated playlist while I was reading and it made me pause, because this fic doesn't have a playlist (that i know of) and it was *perfect *
twigirl3 chapter 43 . 5/23/2021
i personally loved the conversation Draco and Hermione had about religion. it is 100% about faith. I am a Christian, and my pastor today stated that faith is everything in most if not all religions. and that conversation in this story drilled that home as well
Betsy Black chapter 32 . 5/22/2021
I love how this chapter ended! Also, I’m so curious and a bit scared about Theo’s future, I’ll keep reading to find hahah
Broeken Glasz chapter 9 . 5/17/2021
I'd just like to express how much it means to me that you said 'poring over' rather than 'pouring over'. ofc that kind of mistake is something I'd never hold AGAINST someone but to be spared from encountering it here is refreshing
you can probably tell far too much about me from this comment oops
Dragonia20 chapter 71 . 5/9/2021
Thank you so much for this work. It was touching and well thought out on how the war would impact everyone.
summer-snow-storm chapter 71 . 5/2/2021
I just read this whole Fic in the last two weeks. Wheewwwww thank you for this story! I thought it was really well done and well written, and thank you for going back confirming they unbind themselves! Lovely fic!
Guest chapter 70 . 4/28/2021
Edie,
You're story was beautiful and really well written! Idk what I expected when I first started reading it, but you surpassed my expectations. Thank you for sharing such a well written story
Mishi Nagano chapter 62 . 4/29/2021
barely started reading the chapter and couldnt help but comment. RL SB? Hmmmm Remus lupin and sirius black perhaps?
OracleGuessMe chapter 1 . 4/22/2021
Also I might need to add: You added Mental health to this story, in a respectable way... Sure some could be more gone into... But that you actually made it appear is very well, because in some fics it's just forgotten that they really went through shit.
OracleGuessMe chapter 71 . 4/22/2021
Okay I spend the whole day and uesterday evening with this story, because it's a damn long one...I really enjoyed it, it felt at a time a little uneasily brcause I wanted to have it work out for everyone so badly... I really came to like Theodore, even pansy. Well I didn't like like her but... The idea with the Alchemy making them "share" was absolutely awesome and I think a greta idea. It captured them both perfectly and I loved jow you made everything work out. I really adore this and all in all it just captured everything very well, and how they both progressed together and on their own. I loved how you didn't make such a big fuss about the blood thing. Also, you really make me just love everybody in this fanfiction, you have a way of writing people in a way, that I really can love them. It most certainly is one of my favourite Fanfiction every because I really did have fun and I am most certain that I will reread this plany.
FallingButter chapter 71 . 4/21/2021
It was so nice to have an epilogue to wrap up the Dramione cleansing, and to follow through with Theo’s story. I feel like this story really shifted toward the end to being more than just a Dramione fic. I was relieved Theo didn’t suffer the same fate as Pansy, and it feels very fitting to have Luna there with him. They both needed someone. Thank you for an amazing story. This is one I know I’ll return to again and again.
Mishi Nagano chapter 33 . 4/20/2021
as i read this chapter i had so many emotions going through me given the fact that the woman who played Narcissa just died recently
FallingButter chapter 51 . 4/20/2021
I was laughing so much at the whole scene at the Great Hall with TheoIt’s not like you’re going to marry the guy.” Just love your depiction of Theo in this story.
FallingButter chapter 52 . 4/20/2021
Absolutely love the scene in the Owlery. Love the description of Noctua, what a fitting owl for Draco.
FallingButter chapter 32 . 4/18/2021
Have been loving this tale. This is one of the more realistic (at least, close to canon) versions of Hermione I’ve read, which I appreciate. It was also super refreshing to start to get Draco’s point of view sometimes too. Hard to put this story down!
6,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »