Reviews for The Eagle's Nest
RedBlackHeart chapter 71 . 4/16/2021
Marvelous story ️! I loved it!
sakata-2 chapter 71 . 4/6/2021
I love this!
RhiaFlamesong chapter 71 . 4/6/2021
Dear Author, thank you for this amazing, wonderful story. You've taken me on a wild ride of speculations, emotions and excitement. All of your characterizations were so in point, the story itself beautifully crafted, the worldbuilding one of the most natural feeling I've ever read in HP fanfic and you surely gave me a lot of new headcanons. I can't thank you enough for this excellent work.
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 71 . 4/4/2021
Damn... Lot of good things in this story I wanted to comment on but didn't because I didn't know how to use the back button. Haha but great story. Loved it. Keep going if you should desire. I'll read it haha
dejavunott chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
The sound i made when Draco got sorted to Ravenclaw HAHA
mypastlifestories chapter 71 . 3/31/2021
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for sharing it, especially this epilogue for Theo.
AngelWarrior1719 chapter 63 . 3/24/2021
I have been unable to do much else but read this story. I have loved every minute of it. The depth, the detail, the complexity of the plot is truly amazing. This Chapter however took the cake. My heart is soaring at your description of true love. Fantastic authorship!
BlessMyHart chapter 71 . 3/23/2021
So amazing! From 1-71. This was an experience
BlessMyHart chapter 66 . 3/23/2021
I realize this story is already complete... but I would like to

1) reiterate the “Give Theo a Happy Ending” movement that I am very invested in
AND
2) you characterization of each character is so lovely but I really hope this chapter is the first step to Narcissa and Lucious being more loving to both their son like and new daughter

Keeping my fingers crossed
BlessMyHart chapter 63 . 3/23/2021
Okay MAYBE I’m crazy but I would be so pissed be didn’t want to moved forward with the mandala. Like, come ON. How cool would that be for your first time?! AND it solves the shared body problem? 2 for the price 1 as far as I’m concerned.
BlessMyHart chapter 62 . 3/22/2021
I’m officially starting the “Happy Ending for Theo” club. This precious boy better have all of his dreams come true or so help me God... I will rain hellfire down.
BlessMyHart chapter 56 . 3/22/2021
I’m OBSESSED with the way you’re expanding the universe/lore. I also love how you have the gargoyle a fun personality. You’ve really left no stone unturned with this fic and I’m so gosh darn happy that I get to read this for FREE. Damn.
Eh1693 chapter 6 . 3/22/2021
Ugh love these little confusing moments between them! Makes it so much better
BlessMyHart chapter 41 . 3/22/2021
I REALLY hope they are able to get married but reverse the binding with that sex mandala... I would hate for them to have to get a magical divorceyikes but I do love the stakes you’ve created in general. All are “bad” options
rdixon571 chapter 71 . 3/21/2021
I had to reread the whole fic for, I don’t know, the 10th time before I allowed myself to read the new epilogue. Loved it! So worth it.
6,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »