Reviews for The Eagle's Nest
OracleGuessMe chapter 71 . 4/22/2021
Okay I spend the whole day and uesterday evening with this story, because it's a damn long one...I really enjoyed it, it felt at a time a little uneasily brcause I wanted to have it work out for everyone so badly... I really came to like Theodore, even pansy. Well I didn't like like her but... The idea with the Alchemy making them "share" was absolutely awesome and I think a greta idea. It captured them both perfectly and I loved jow you made everything work out. I really adore this and all in all it just captured everything very well, and how they both progressed together and on their own. I loved how you didn't make such a big fuss about the blood thing. Also, you really make me just love everybody in this fanfiction, you have a way of writing people in a way, that I really can love them. It most certainly is one of my favourite Fanfiction every because I really did have fun and I am most certain that I will reread this plany.
FallingButter chapter 71 . 4/21/2021
It was so nice to have an epilogue to wrap up the Dramione cleansing, and to follow through with Theo’s story. I feel like this story really shifted toward the end to being more than just a Dramione fic. I was relieved Theo didn’t suffer the same fate as Pansy, and it feels very fitting to have Luna there with him. They both needed someone. Thank you for an amazing story. This is one I know I’ll return to again and again.
Mishi Nagano chapter 33 . 4/20/2021
as i read this chapter i had so many emotions going through me given the fact that the woman who played Narcissa just died recently
FallingButter chapter 51 . 4/20/2021
I was laughing so much at the whole scene at the Great Hall with TheoIt’s not like you’re going to marry the guy.” Just love your depiction of Theo in this story.
FallingButter chapter 52 . 4/20/2021
Absolutely love the scene in the Owlery. Love the description of Noctua, what a fitting owl for Draco.
FallingButter chapter 32 . 4/18/2021
Have been loving this tale. This is one of the more realistic (at least, close to canon) versions of Hermione I’ve read, which I appreciate. It was also super refreshing to start to get Draco’s point of view sometimes too. Hard to put this story down!
RedBlackHeart chapter 71 . 4/16/2021
Marvelous story ️! I loved it!
sakata-2 chapter 71 . 4/6/2021
I love this!
RhiaFlamesong chapter 71 . 4/6/2021
Dear Author, thank you for this amazing, wonderful story. You've taken me on a wild ride of speculations, emotions and excitement. All of your characterizations were so in point, the story itself beautifully crafted, the worldbuilding one of the most natural feeling I've ever read in HP fanfic and you surely gave me a lot of new headcanons. I can't thank you enough for this excellent work.
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 71 . 4/4/2021
Damn... Lot of good things in this story I wanted to comment on but didn't because I didn't know how to use the back button. Haha but great story. Loved it. Keep going if you should desire. I'll read it haha
dejavunott chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
The sound i made when Draco got sorted to Ravenclaw HAHA
mypastlifestories chapter 71 . 3/31/2021
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for sharing it, especially this epilogue for Theo.
AngelWarrior1719 chapter 63 . 3/24/2021
I have been unable to do much else but read this story. I have loved every minute of it. The depth, the detail, the complexity of the plot is truly amazing. This Chapter however took the cake. My heart is soaring at your description of true love. Fantastic authorship!
BlessMyHart chapter 71 . 3/23/2021
So amazing! From 1-71. This was an experience
BlessMyHart chapter 66 . 3/23/2021
I realize this story is already complete... but I would like to

1) reiterate the “Give Theo a Happy Ending” movement that I am very invested in
AND
2) you characterization of each character is so lovely but I really hope this chapter is the first step to Narcissa and Lucious being more loving to both their son like and new daughter

Keeping my fingers crossed