Reviews for Tagging
TrapperJohnMD chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
This story is well written, the passion and simplicity is perfection. Seeing that you wrote this in 2003, I would hope you wrote more. This is a testament to Hawkeye and Trapper. The love that knows no bounds, but a secret that they had to keep to live.
stormyskies73 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This was awesome! I love the idea of them swapping tags-yay! :)
Emufeather chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Gah, I can't stop re-reading this. The subtleness, the simplicity makes it so erotic. It's incrediably well written and the idea is great. My only complaint is it's too short, I'm left hungry for more. Well Done
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I bet the army hates the exchange but it makes sense to the one's exchanging them.
W.W chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I loved it. I have read SO much M*A*S*H fanfiction, but I've rarely had tears in my eyes after reading a fic, and your story has managed it. I really, really loved this.
ShinSolo chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Oh I really like this fic! As I was reading it I was trying to pick out all the hawk/trapper things in it . . . trying to and wanting them to be together and for that to surface and when the dogtags were mentioned I just so wanted them to have switched! And when I got to that last big paragraph . . . when he's fingering his dogtags . . . I just . . . that was just so wonderfully written! You're just brilliant babe! I'm adding this to my favorites!

Much Love!

~Shin
But He Hit Me First chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Wonderful, Just wonderful and amazing. I Wish I had words right now.
highmaintenance chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I can totally see Hawkeye and Trapper swapping dog tags! Sweet story
radar fan chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
aww sweet. Well done. Keep it up.

Radar fan
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
::chuckles:: I almost feel a little sorry for Henry. Almost. The fact that pretty much everyone else in the 4077 knows about the tradition EXCEPT Henry is very amusing.
Hawkeye's Martini chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Aw...v, v nice.
makoto-47 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Wow...love it. I mean despite the slash which is odd to me but I am tolerant and open minded and thus not flaming you for it. Where was I? Oh yes, back to the story and how I loved it. It was written in the style of M*A*S*H*, which is one of my two favourite shows, despite the fact it was in reruns before I was born. The puns are then, Hawkeye's manner with Henry is there, the personalites and jargon...all there. Loved it!
Davenrood chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
This is a very good, very solid story. After I finished it to myself I said "That was very nice." I dunno what that means, exactly. But I liked it. It made me smile. Excellent :)
Anne chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
That was one bril little story there. I loved it. Can't even properly say how much. Anyway, it was great, you're great... Kudos and blessed be.
Dagny chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Wow - what a lovely story. Very subtle, bringing the weight of the war and the lust/sweetness of their relationship together in a few short lines. Taking a brief two scenes like this and making them mean so much is an accomplishment. Even the minor characterizations (Radar, Frank) and Henry's befuddledness (is that a word?) fit it perfectly.

It's a bit eloquent for Trapper's POV, but then again sometime's I underestimate our dear Captain McIntyre. After all, Hawkeye's got to see something in him. :)

Thank Meredith for the rec.

~ Dagny