Reviews for Kanto Calling
squirtle51 chapter 2 . 3/23
This was such an awesome story! I loved it and definitely the perspective of it being told through the video phone calls! What a great idea! Would love to hear more but understand why you wouldn’t want to. Love it! Great job! I’m going to check out your other works.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2018
Omg theyre exchanges are sooo cute omg
Conan.212 chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
Poor Misty...he is still the bigest dope.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Wow! I was lost in the fic it was soo adorable. I am in love with this fic;)
LMFAO chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
"everyone in Japan hates Misty now", if only that retard had waited 18 more days before embarassing themselves lol I'd really like to see their face now.
PSL chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Salty that amour is canon and everyone in Japan hates Misty now ? Deal with it haters ! Serena and Ash are in love , and Misty is gone !
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2017
Cool story
The King of Anachronisms chapter 2 . 3/25/2017
I th
MeIIonCoIIie chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
It's a shame it ended, but was a perfect ending, though. I loved it, very sweet and you managed to stay in character, that was the best part, maybe a sequel after he lost the league and returning to kanto ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
One tiny detail.
Misty is older than Ash. It's canon. Nearly a year.
And Serena is same age.
So, Ash is 16.5, Serena 16.5, Misty 17.5.
Thanks
IceCreamAndPizza chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
This is the second fic of yours I have read (I think) and really enjoy the way you write the characters, especially the interactions between them.

Despite what you may feel personally, I liked both chapters. I felt like the second chapter was a good closure (although I admit I wish the story extended a bit into Ash and Misty's adventure to Lumiose (sp?) tower.) But I still really enjoyed both chapters. I especially love the stories where the other characters (Brock in this case) tease Ash a bit, as well as the ones where you see Ash and Misty's relationship through another character's view.

Thank you for a great read! I look forward to your future stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I don't think it feels forced this is a great poke shipping fanfic I hope this fanfic gets more chapters it's interesting fun and has potential
WriterLou chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
This is literally so cute and I hope you do eventually decide to continue it. Of course it's still great as it is and I disagree with the statement that this chapter is worse than the first, but still I like this plotline. Happy writing!
LaughingMangoes chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
Aww That was so cute when Brock teased them. And they were FLIRTING! OMG! Adorable. please, if you get the feeling to writ more, the WRITE IT! I would love to read more!
Great Story!