Reviews for The Cupboard Series 5: United We Stand
Rune Dela Vega chapter 1 . 7/12
I just finished day three of this series. I must say it's been a journey. I rushed through bits of year three. I'll admit it just didn't capture my attention. Year four truly saw me slow down. I look forward to this year and the conclusions to come.
4thPeverell chapter 31 . 6/17
Sheesh. shits getting dark. keep up the good work
4thPeverell chapter 1 . 6/17
been binge readin this series. glad to say I like it
i dunno chapter 16 . 6/6
The lack of any sort of justice for petunia and dudley is more pathetic and cowardly than it is merciful or whatever else you are trying to have it come across as. He still doesn't have the balls to stand up to his abusers and nobody else who cares for him are even appear angry on his behalf.
Guest2112 chapter 26 . 6/2
I have seen a lot of people complain about the way sirius handled Harry's 'drastic action'. I implore them to put themselves in the place of Sirius. How would you react if your 'child' who isnt above the law, if found out as the perpatator , would be treated as a criminal by a clearly biased ministry? It's a big accomplishment in terms of weakening your opponent but not a clean one. Cool and effective, but not clean.
RDDash chapter 26 . 5/2
Really? That's what they are concerned about? They are at war with the wizard terrorist and they're concerned about breaking the statute of secrecy, doing war crimes with the help of the dragon.
RDDash chapter 22 . 5/2
They know Voldemort would be coming for them, so why not just set up some kind of magical nuke trap? Potter manor could have been booby trapped to explode.
RDDash chapter 21 . 5/2
So they still need to raise taxes then? Umbridge had a good idea to tax wizard students.
RDDash chapter 11 . 5/1
Why did they waited so long to activate the portkey watches?
MotekElm chapter 31 . 3/30
I can't believe this was rated Tit has torture, mutilation, etc described in detail. definitely M rates
MotekElm chapter 9 . 3/30
the Slytherins saying not to invite any Slytherins is hypocrisy
MotekElm chapter 7 . 3/30
nice
savedprincess85 chapter 32 . 3/26
Wow! Wow! Wow! I’m impressed with this story!
Sparkling Ramtemis chapter 32 . 3/25
Ok, so the ending and setup for book six will keep me on. But seriously, endless descriptions of lesson plans and schooling, plans and workings really put me of. I hope that somewhere there is a reason for all those details and not just because. So yeah, still lovely written, nice ideas but yeah, incredibly uneventful for most parts.

Thank you for this story. There are many wonderful parts that make it worthwhile.
ValkSkadi chapter 6 . 3/9
No joke, I think this is the first story I've read that so firmly gives personality to the Evans side of Harry's family. I don't just mean by adding more extended family but also by the commonalities of how you're characterizing them by their approach to goblins etc. It's genuinely so cool to see. Also I'm so impressed with your story telling overall. Thank you for some wonderful tales
1,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »