Reviews for The Cupboard Series 5: United We Stand
chelatrix chapter 29 . 5/16
Susan Evans having the same name as Susan Bones is something that has been tripping me up for a while with this story. I keep wondering why Susan Bones is involved in conversations with the adults all the time haha
Ok. Buy if this battle with snake bastard ends with a simple blasting curse of a disarming spell, without snake bastard and his fucked up followers experiencing real fear and terror before they arevkilles. I'm going to be mad af. I like heroes who are damn near as evil and psychotic as the villains they kill. Guess that doesn't make them all the way heroes but I love for bad guys to be tortured into the point that they are begging for death.
Shut the fuck up sirius. You cozy motherfuckers are set to sit back and be hamstrung while people are dying in a WAR because of a few corrupt extremists hold a useless fucking title in the government. You bitch. This is the same situation the led the children of the next generation to be born into and inherit a society full of bigotry & corruption with the inevitability of fucking WAR breaking out...again.
YES chapter 25 . 2/26
Alright Harry! Please give these bastards a painful and frightening death. That's what I've been waiting for.
And there goes the defenses for the school. Once Kingsley tells amelia about them, the death dicks will know. And they'll have a way to counter or distract them from them. Smfh.
It's a good story but I'm concerned that riddle might be a little mischaracterization going on. He's expounding and bloviating about how great the purity of his sick band is (and the institution they went to) but at the same time he seems to be the extremist rabid dog who is only self serving and only cares about his own grandiosity. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but just something I noticed.
I do wish chapter 16 . 2/26
I soooo want you to make it head bastards fault that Petunia had such animosity towards her sister & the magical world. Like maybe planting the idea/hatred or something, through compulsion, when she wrote to him and asked to go to school with her sister, if you keep that part. And the wards at the old house kept that hatred up and running strong. I just really want that to be the case.
Good people eventually need to do fucked up things to those obviously corrupt in order to ensure the safety of innocents. Especially with a racist terrorist extremist group actively hunting people down and killing them. Rhetor is one thing but darkness can only be put of by a light so bright that it burns everything it touches into nonexistence.
Oh no chapter 8 . 2/26
They're going to get diagon alley attacked
Beth1112 chapter 32 . 1/4
I really enjoyed your story
Ashera fanfics chapter 32 . 10/28/2023
Dumbledore's ass bitten by karma. He was too proud and full of himself.

I always wonder why the "good guys" never thought about killing all the death eaters on sight, hunting them down, making a deal with Gringotts to share the accounts of criminals of that level. Death eaters would lose fundings, numbers and their manors would be blitzed, they would have nowhere to hide. Just like Harry, Hermione and Ron in the Deathly Hallows, they would be split from their leader, in small groups and end up cought.

No more death eaters, no more candidates considering what happens to them, the hunt would be reversed.

And Harry unleashing a dragon should have given them ideas, fiendfire or other destruction spells could be thrown around against them.

Also why do the good guys never work in big groups when the bad guys band with 20 people for any action? The good guys literally had the numbers advantage before the Azkaban escapees were back on their feet, but hey, good guys can't ever use the little advantages they have, they must absolutely give their enemies every chance to defeat them.
Trebores1 chapter 26 . 10/13/2023
The use of the dragon was inspired.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/7/2023
good story
yrfgd chapter 25 . 7/12/2023
So I had a thought reading this. I sure wouldn't be telling anyone what my defenses were.
Efail chapter 22 . 6/29/2023
Dobby came and told Harry that someone had destroyed his wards then Harry just sat around for hours doing nothing but twiddling his thumbs and saying 'finally' because it wasn't an appropriate time to wake others? The entire scene was set up to make Harry look like a moron, the aurers are reactive right now, and considering it took Voldemort over an hour and a half to bring down the wards they could have arrived and done something even if they didn't beat Voldemort themselves it would have annoyed him and prevented him from achieving any sort of victory.
1,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »