Reviews for The Cupboard Series 5: United We Stand
Majerus chapter 23 . 12/6/2020
I hope they warded those kids' homes to hell and back and then put in some anti-porkey-ward-proof exit plans :(
Majerus chapter 17 . 12/6/2020
Not sure who came up with it, but EDU Decree 22 is a wicked bit of gamesmanship...
Majerus chapter 15 . 12/6/2020
It's interesting to read a Snape perspective that isn't completely self-involved. I mean, it is, his job as Deputy-Head is directly affected by the results of the OWLs, but it was surprising to see that he cared. My expectation is that he would be more focused on the outcome of the second blood war, and trying to balance his ridiculously difficult "spy" role. More to the point, balancing his position on which side would keep him alive.
Majerus chapter 13 . 12/5/2020
There it is! And it almost worked... at least they will get moving forward, not that dld will help. It's just as likely that he'll actively try to hinder if one of his precious greater-goods is threatened.
Majerus chapter 12 . 12/5/2020
Why cover for the DE toad?
She was waiting for Amelia and therefore had inside information on the DE's that she covered for.
Give every bit of that information to the Prophet.
Majerus chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
I love the story of how they went from 'Minnie to Felicity' for an animagus name for Minerva. Having her respond at the naming of Harry's form was fantastic!
Little detailed stories and background like that really breathe color into your tale.

Heh, Diricawl can claim the OWL results and if anyone complains they will be directed to question the validity of the curriculum altogether.
Majerus chapter 8 . 12/5/2020
Holy Shite! dld is sending Snape to the Muggleborns!? Which means he has their addresses... and so does his other master :(
I genuinely fucking hate dark lord dumbles, he absolutely knows the fate he is consigning those children and their families to.
Majerus chapter 6 . 12/5/2020
The Evans' are a nice way to review where things are with A.D. ;)
Majerus chapter 5 . 12/5/2020
Well, unlike the previous four books, we certainly have not seen Book 5's title in theory or truth thus far. Instead, it seems as though divisiveness is the order of the day :(
Majerus chapter 4 . 12/5/2020
Nothing unexpected, sick and sad, but not unexpected.
Majerus chapter 3 . 12/5/2020
Soooo, I hope you'll explain how there isn't a check on the magic used by Harry.
This is an unexpected direction, but a welcome one. It will be wonderful for Harry to have more family... and it opens the question of how they can contact the other Muggleborn who will be much more at risk at 'the safest place in Britain'.
Majerus chapter 2 . 12/5/2020
Huh, I caught the name last chapter but I'm a bit confused as to how there could be relatives. Looking forward to your story.
Majerus chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
Ouch! While I realize that this was years ago, I do hope you have fully recovered from your elbow injury.
Nice intro, it'll be interesting to see how dud keeps his composure around his gang. You've definitely taken the highest of high roads with Harry, it's nice to see it.
FFFudgeUp chapter 32 . 11/30/2020
Voldemort is such a dick. Second time reading and love it just as much. Thanks for sharing.
StarkillerRicardos chapter 7 . 11/13/2020
Albus Dumbledore folks.

As helpful as an air conditioner on the ice planet Hoth.
1,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »