Reviews for The Cupboard Series 5: United We Stand
gentledove2 chapter 32 . 11/7/2020
I can't believe how much time and energy you have spent producing this wonderful series. You have done an amazing job and I am thoroughly enjoying your stories. Thanks for taking the time to share them with us!
gentledove2 chapter 27 . 11/6/2020
Luna's is a platypus. By the way, those spurs on the platypus' feet are poisonous...and as far as I am aware, there is no antidote to the poison. Go Luna!
gentledove2 chapter 26 . 11/6/2020
Personally I think it is a HUGE security issue giving Shacklebolt a list of all the security measures...especially since the Ministry is riddled with traitors AND Umbitch is still the Minister for Magic.
Jimbocous chapter 32 . 11/6/2020
Thanks for another great read!
BlueAzaleah chapter 10 . 9/4/2020
I just had a really random thought: on the enrollment papers, there can be the full names of the students and a preferred name or something. For example, people like Nymphadora who would have to tell every teacher she meets to “Call me Tonks” because she hates her name, or foreigners with names that are difficult to pronounce. Students can have the choice of writing a shortened version of their name or an English one in the box that the teachers can call them by.
Natman717 chapter 32 . 8/28/2020
Nice, very solid book all around
Natman717 chapter 22 . 8/28/2020
WTF Wtf wtf no just no, Jesus Christ in what world would that be the proper decision. Potter haven is a known location of Harry’s that is obviously going to be attacked so why would there not be a task force immediately ready to go when the wards start to be brought down. There would also be nothing keeping the Aurors away because this would be beyond probable cause. And especially with the second layer of wards they know that they are going to get there in time So why did they leave it to burn. They should have just completely made it unwarded to remove the satisfaction of tarring down the wards i they were just going to do nothing. Just Jesus man Jesus
Nicthalon chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
I just have to content about the author's note: what the hell kind of soccer involves tackles?
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 17 . 5/22/2020
Her attempt to close down the “dodo” magic school while vaulting Hogwarts back to the top... that is one sad toad to resort to that underhand tactic.
Morgan chapter 18 . 3/7/2020
Tom Riddle is Tom Marvolo Riddle's Dad. The one you refering to is actually Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr. Also known as Voldemort.
Morgan chapter 16 . 3/7/2020
In some stories Dudley has magic.
Morgan chapter 15 . 3/7/2020
It's March 2020 your two years in the past.
Morgan chapter 13 . 3/7/2020
Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr.
Morgan chapter 7 . 3/7/2020
If you were his teacher than you know his real name is actually Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr. As Tom Marvolo Riddle was his muggle father. Who became Tom Marvolo Riddle Sr. when young Tom was born.
Parker chapter 6 . 3/7/2020
Yep since I'm related to the Parker line I get a free education at my School too.
1,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »