Reviews for The Cupboard Series 5: United We Stand
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Great start. I know the feeling, I recently had a minor stroke and it has made typing hell. I'm getting better but it is slow. Thank you for even trying to keep it up.
Saissa chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
My sister did something similar on a water slide when she was younger. Chipped a piece of bone in her elbow and even after surgery, her arm will never be completely straight. Not that that's a big deal, but still. I just hope you cam still straighten your arm after all this is over.

Great first chapter of the new book!
Arnie1701 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Interesting. This should be fun as the other books.
LostMemoro chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I love the series and enjoy your work.
UrsinetheMadBear chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
So football is delaying the story. I guess Kathy Bates was right. Football is for the devil.

I have really been enjoying your reimagining of the series. Get well soon.
silenceia chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Great start. Harry really is too kind, but that's just him. You really write him well. The Dursleys, too, even though I cannot stand them.
Thank you for writing!
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
"second-guess" should be hyphenated.
"prised possessions" - "prized possessions".
"how he'd manage that feat" - "he'd managed that feat".
I'm as livid as Hermione is at those utterly ungrateful alleged grownup Dursleys' attitude towards Harry.
"lopsided" should be one word.
As should "semicircle".
theonlineidofme chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Take your time and heal, totally understandable. Also, great start. I never expected to see the Dursleys again, but I do like where this is going. Especially since Harry and Hermione are about to confront Dudley's gang of bullies. (Also I love that Mark Evans is involved!)
1,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83