Reviews for Dangerous Desires
CNova chapter 51 . 3/3
Enjoyed my reread thoroughly :D
CNova chapter 8 . 3/1
after care is so important! Really enjoying this Draco so far
CNova chapter 1 . 2/29
Coming back for a reread because I love this story!
takingflight4 chapter 51 . 11/9/2019
Fudge I loved this story. I read it like a person starved of water and food.

Also my daughters name is Phoenyx! So I loved that!

Anyway I was do anxious this whole story on what could happen and I am SO HAPPY for the ending and the additional snap shots throughout afterwards!

Loved it!
SohoDoll chapter 48 . 9/18/2019
I had a blast reading this story. I think I consider this chapter the perfect ending. Thanks for writing it and sharing.
SohoDoll chapter 38 . 9/16/2019
As much as I enjoy their play dates, I’m so relieved Hermione finally snapped out of it. Even if she doesn’t see it that way, she deserves better than what Draco is offering right now. I don’t understand what was his plan, though, as he was even content to wait until she was ready for sex, but their time was running out since he couldn’t keep mistresses.
The chapter was very well written, as always. I could really feel her humiliation and sadness.
SohoDoll chapter 31 . 9/16/2019
I’m really curious about Astoria and Ron. No clue what’s Lucius’ deal, but it probably involves Harry? I like your Narcissa; she’s not a ray of sunshine like others make her out to be. She’s meant to fall somewhere between Andromeda and Bellatrix, an amoral snob at best.
And who wouldn’t want to wake up with your Draco?
SohoDoll chapter 26 . 9/15/2019
This story’s been a pleasure to read so far. Characterizations are on point and the chemistry between Hermione and Draco is undeniable.
The dream was steamy, I’m afraid Katie is going to turn on Hermione and I keep wondering however is Draco going to break free of his father’s influence.
Toothfairy456 chapter 19 . 8/7/2019
I am really enjoying your story. I just don't see if there will be a happy ending for Draco and Hermione. One can only hope...
AnnaOxford chapter 51 . 6/6/2019
Haha, that ending. And poor Draco is almost speechless, just wow and damn going through his head xD
AnnaOxford chapter 50 . 6/6/2019
Ooh, it was interesting to learn the meaning or histories behind names I see in Dramione fics!
AnnaOxford chapter 49 . 6/6/2019
Uhh, can’t believe I’m on Narcissa’s side for once in this fic, but I don’t understand why D and H can’t wait; especially since they should work on having an equals relationship before bringing in children
AnnaOxford chapter 46 . 6/6/2019
Well, it certainly read like a fairytale! But can’t complain, I loved the ride
AnnaOxford chapter 45 . 6/6/2019