Reviews for Dangerous Desires
pgoodrichboggs chapter 51 . 1/14
So excited the wedding finally happened and everyone has their match. I'm glad Hermione got to put Bellatrix in her place.
Horsegirl619 chapter 23 . 1/11
I have to admit I laughed at your attempt to have them say "peacock" as much as possible in this chapter. Your story is very interesting.
MiMiLovesFanFiction chapter 7 . 1/11
I know it's a bit of a random chapter to leave a review on but you must understand that I rarely ever review anything unless it is truly outstanding and after this chapter took me on a rollercoaster of emotions and feelings from literal laugh out loud amusement to the sort of tension that is only bought about by anticipation of the unknown followed by relief and also a happiness that tends to be triggered by a cuteness overload I knew I couldn't simply read and not leave at least one review. This story is witty, wonderful and well written and I am glad that I stumbled across it. Another rarity for me is reading Harry Potter AUs but I love the world you've created and all its little intricacies. It's very well thought out and I love the parallels it holds with canon. I can't wait to read whatever you write next as I am sure it will also be great.
Tenebris.Rosis chapter 37 . 1/10
Hello! I found your story two days ago, but I started reading it yesterday and I am more than half through it! I really like your characterization. I was wondering, what was the name of the book you talked about? About Mary Tudor?
Cheyenne Lopez Lozano chapter 50 . 1/4
Absolutely loved this story I just started reading yesterday:)
guest chapter 50 . 12/8/2017
Haha she got bad vibes from Delphi...I do to. Soooooo are they really naming their daughter Phoenix? I hope there is another chapter. One of them with their child(ren?)
candycane56 chapter 50 . 11/28/2017
Super good chapter.
Dexter Riley chapter 50 . 11/26/2017
Fantastic.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/20/2017
Can’t wait for more
123 chapter 50 . 11/19/2017
Why? why baby girl? can it be like somehow they got it wrong and turns out it's a baby boy?
it's a sweet story tho
I know it's your story but perhaps you'd consider it? por favor
Alexis O'reilly chapter 50 . 11/18/2017
Oh my gosh I loved this so much! Are you going to write another full sequel? Because that would be the best thing ever. I didn't even know that chapters 48-50 existed and I'm so glad I found them. This story remains one of the only omegaverse stories I've ever truly enjoyed and it stays true to the traditional dynamics while still portraying a healthy relationship. There aren't many omegaverse fanfics that do that. Only one little thing grammatically wrong is in chapter 49 when you write "an herb", you should really write "a herb" because British folk like Hermione pronounce the h in herb. That was literally it the grammar in this story has gotten so much better as it progressed. Good job! :)
Grahamgirl93 chapter 50 . 11/18/2017
Sweet... “ convince me”... yes!
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 50 . 11/18/2017
What a sweet moment between Draco and Hermione! It is great that she worries about him and him about her. Thank you for this chapter!
susiequeen300 chapter 50 . 11/17/2017
A lovely surprise, and I adore this universe so this was a gift:)
langeline chapter 15 . 10/8/2017
Is BZ an alpha or a beta?