Reviews for Dangerous Desires
LionLadyBee chapter 51 . 7/14
So this story right here, is now my absolute favorite of the A/B/O dramione trope. This was sooo well written and soo amazing. It literally had me feeling my self several times. I laughed, I cried, my heart hurt when theirs did. It is now my #1 fic I will be recommending.
Anonymous chapter 51 . 7/8
This was truly an amazing story! You are such a talented writer- I couldn't stop reading. The slow burn was fantastic and it kept me on the edge of my seat!
is this muggle world
is it magical
is there Hogwarts
Mistress-Cinder chapter 51 . 6/9
Oh My Goddess! This story was amazing! I almost didn't want it to end.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 37 . 6/8
I have to comment on that chapter. It was so hot it scorched my fingers. That was truly something else.
ugh my heart.
Gah, all of these marks and drawings make me so nervous for when they inevitably get caught. I am loving this story!
what the heck in this last part of this chapter? having Hermione teach Astoria to seduce Draco? oh god!
reallyseaweed chapter 51 . 4/10
they got their happy ending! this was a great love story of Dramione!
Lord Harry, Lord Longbottom! oh my gosh i love the story! thanks for sharing
reallyseaweed chapter 50 . 4/10
ohh Draco promised to have no mistress! only her. the baby talk is funny! their relationship is so smooth. they can talk to each other with anything. Draco is really mature in this story and i love it.
reallyseaweed chapter 49 . 4/10
they were trying to have a kid, but Narcissa prevented it. well, i can see her intention, but it sounded awful to the couple that were trying to conceive a kid.
reallyseaweed chapter 48 . 4/10
Oh god I love Hermione so much. she has the gut to do that to Draco! have him hard and do nothing for it. when did she become so cheeky? and Draco doing that under the table in his mother's present? oh god! these two ! why dont they just stay in bed and pleasure themselves until they blissful spent.
reallyseaweed chapter 47 . 4/10
blissful for Ginny! gosh, what is this O space?
reallyseaweed chapter 46 . 4/10
all went so well at the end for everyone! I'm really glad! yay Draco and Hermione is already engaged. i'm glad Narcissa and Minerva are supportive of Dramione relationship.
what Minerva and Ira love affair? is it going to come to light too?
reallyseaweed chapter 45 . 4/10
what's going on in this chapter?