Reviews for Rescue Ink
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2021
Kate and Garrett? Angela and Ben? Nessie and Jacob?
Guest chapter 41 . 10/20/2021
Gah! It's FREE REIN. (Think about using a horse's reins to control it.) "Reign" means to rule over, the way a monarch reigns over a country or love reigns over your heart.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2021
You must've been absent when the comma lesson was taught.
Elisabeth123 chapter 1 . 9/15/2021
Thanks so much for this story. I adore animals and was impressed with fact that they were focus of story.
Tried to find “pay it forward” group on Facebook but there are so many and couldn’t find it. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you
L-Anne Cullen chapter 9 . 8/28/2021
I had to stop here. This story is all over the place. No real meat to it. Then you have Edward wanting his dick sucked. Yeah you need to edit this but time. Good luck
sonogal chapter 57 . 6/14/2021
Most domestic abuse centers do not allow pets. It is so sad they people have to choose safety or their pets.
janinepicklo chapter 30 . 6/4/2021
Is the large cat rescue in Tampa owned by carol baskin
soniabell chapter 23 . 5/22/2021
So glad they found the beagle in time. Sad to know things like this happen. Some people are heartless.
soniabell chapter 22 . 5/22/2021
GlD to hear Rose and Emmett’s baby will be fine
soniabell chapter 21 . 5/22/2021
Annie Mae is slick.
marigold123 chapter 61 . 5/21/2021
Good story! I enjoyed this tale. Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 62 . 5/21/2021
I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for writing.
soniabell chapter 20 . 5/20/2021
One big happy family indeed.
soniabell chapter 19 . 5/20/2021
I can’t believe they were going to sell all the girls, so sad. Glad Edward and jasper saved them all.
soniabell chapter 17 . 5/20/2021
Oh crap, Edward is going to loose his mind and burn everything in his path to find Bella and Alice. Jasper is gonna shoot some dicks off for his Alice.
5,745 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »