Reviews for Rescue Ink
eNough89 chapter 16 . 6/25
Why do you add so much stuff at the end, it’s almost longer than what you write. And one gets tired of having to scroll all that stuff before going to the next chapter.
Roe chapter 29 . 6/20
I really don't understand this trope of never ever holding Bella accountable for anything. She's definitely overreacting to a small, comment made by a man who could have very nearly died just hours before. And his family lecturing him one after another is exhausting.
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 28 . 6/16
I don't usually comment about things, but wow. I get what you are bringing out about how Edward treated Bella. But, DAMN! She's going way overboard. If it were me and the rolls were reversed, I'd dump her!
nhperryman chapter 12 . 6/11
Such a sweet storyline. You’re right animal cruelty is a terrible thing! The dog and cock fighting should have MUCH harsher punishments!
I have a little question... how do the Cullens pay for all of the services they provide? I know they have a clinic but they rescue so many animals I just can’t see how they can do all that they do. Does the city reimburse them or are they a part of the police department? I’m just wondering... it would be so awesome if someone somewhere could provide rescues and rehabilitation for animals such as the ones in your story!
Thanks so much for sharing!
starsmina chapter 61 . 5/26
I loved this story so much, I wish the laws were permenate for animal protection because they cannot speak for themselves.
rclaurel chapter 16 . 5/16
did she call Auntie Mae
rclaurel chapter 4 . 5/15
They always say, a way to a man's heart is threw his stomach...
LightBehindTheShadows chapter 61 . 5/4
This was just amazing story! Thank you!
SanguineTaurean chapter 61 . 4/27
I love this sweet story! Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 51 . 4/24
Never, ever underestimate the appetite or sexually charged hormones of a pregnant woman! Lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 48 . 4/24
Lol All of those different cravings but still meaty and salty. My pregnancy cravings were KY Hot Browns and coffee ice cream.

Too bad I didn’t read this as a WIP as I would have been in the group of winning ladies getting the baby sexes correct!

I adore this sweet story!
Melrose437 chapter 16 . 4/23
I'm reading this as there are many chapters written but this is where i could imagine Bella adopting that huge white beast and having it like a 'Jacob junior' Protector dog with a name meaning Sun to go with how Jacob was her personal sun in the twilight books. Great story anyways!
SanguineTaurean chapter 36 . 4/22
LOL. Oh, dear sweet innocent Annie Mae! Four babies, three women, one spell. So...that means since Edward is an empath, and I was right, he is experiencing Bella’s morning sickness!
SanguineTaurean chapter 35 . 4/22
Lol I just had a thought. What if Bella is pregnant but Edward has the morning sickness?!
SanguineTaurean chapter 28 . 4/22
“Oh, fledgling of my nutsack...” Bwaahaahaa!

Edward, Edward, Edward. My dear boy. You fcked up. You should have listened when you were told not to think with your little head. I remember my parents saying that to my brother. Lol
5,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »