Reviews for The Only Guardian
darknessmistess chapter 13 . 7/22/2004
This is a great story! Action and hilarious!
StrawberryKiwi4 chapter 13 . 12/1/2003
Hey there, I came across your story and I really liked it! _ I like Sheik/Malon stories (if Sheik is a guy). And you said it was on a bit of a stand-still? Well I sure hope that you haven't completely lost hope on it! it's a really good story! and I hope you can update it!
later,
silver rose4
canihavea-soda chapter 13 . 6/26/2003
HUG! (OK, that was random...) But - hehehe about Nabooru's plan finally getting into action! I love it! HUG! [Dances around in little circles and makes a fool of herself]
canihavea-soda chapter 12 . 6/9/2003
[Is restrained by several muses] MORE! I need more of this story! Dammit! [Thud]

Chi'bi Sheik: [Holds fire extinguisher, and looks down guiltily at the unconcious Soda on the floor]

Sheik: You did the right thing buddy [pats him on the back] It was either that, or she'd end up killing something!

Ganondorf: And what's so wrong with that?

Chi'bi Sheik: [Brandishes fire extinguisher] It's mean, that's what!

Ganondorf: Ah, shadup! [Pushes him out of the way] You're a dull muse - grown up Sheik on the other hand...

Sheik: O.o [runs away]

Ganondorf: [Sniggers uncontrollably] I love doing that to him - hehehehe
Patricia chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Very good anna keep on the good work!
Jordiscy chapter 11 . 4/27/2003
Thank you much for your well-wishing! ::jumps up and down, bubbling with excitement:: ::grumbles:: if only fire mage would get the next chapter up already . . . ::back to bubbly:: But I got him to start picking up the pace!

Need next chapter! Need to know what revenge Sheik will pour out on the castle gurads! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ::eyes bug out red, fists clench, and fangs form in typical anime fashion:: I want to see his wrath!

I'll calm down now and get the rest of my homework done now . . .

Jordiscy the Wood Elf
Ashuri chan chapter 11 . 4/26/2003
Looks like an all out battle is comming near... I cant wait for you to update more!
canihavea-soda chapter 11 . 4/26/2003
[Throws heavy objects at Hylian Guards' heads] Take that for insulting l'il Sheikie!

Sheik: She loves me so much... _

Malon: *AHEM!*

Sheik: Oh - yes - hello Malon [charming smile]

Malon: [Melts]
Jordiscy chapter 10 . 4/5/2003
Yes, I'm gonna kill you for the cliff hanger.

I gotta question. When the Hylian Guards went stark-raving mad, was that because they were *really* exited to be fighting along girls, or they were really insulted?

I likes Sheik. Oh! And I'm getting married to him! Read FireMage's fic called "Ask Random Zelda Character or Ban Banning," or something to that degree to see what I mean.
Ashuri chan chapter 10 . 4/3/2003
(tries to steady arms wit sword in hand) Must... not... kill... AHH I am just kidding I wouldnt do that (drops sword and puts up hands) Another good chapter I hope you keep up the good work
canihavea-soda chapter 10 . 4/3/2003
[Throws sharp pointy objects at Metallica] Bad! Leaving us on a cliff hanger hey? WELL! How rude!

[Grin] But, since you seem to love your guitar so much, I shall forgive you [looks at hers reverently] If you're looking for a good site for tabs and chords, then ' ' is a good one. _ Pretty guitar-y-ness for all!

(Strums out some random Placebo songs - stupic F flat tuning...[mutters])

Oh - must go, or you'll get scared when I start singing too

Sheik: O.o you - sing - NO!

Soda: HEY! I'm not that bad

Snape: Yeah!

Soda: [Melts] I love it when he stands up for me
Jordiscy chapter 9 . 3/31/2003
::grin:: I like Sheik. And I really need coofee right now. Otherwise, I would put many more interesting words down for you. Need sleep . . . ::sighs a pathetic 'woohoo' as head slowly fals down to rest on key borDJHUY . . .

Jordiysc the really sleept woodod elff
Jordiscy chapter 8 . 3/31/2003
i like Sheik SO much better because of your fic.

Jordiscy the Wood Elf
canihavea-soda chapter 9 . 3/26/2003
The maple syrup revenge! MEH? :S LOL anyway

[Guilty] I didn't really mean the death-threats and all - well, maybe I did - but, geez, so many death threats, so little time! I understand [sniffs] sowwy!

BUT - big thankies for doing this chapter! [Sniggers, and dances around Link] You're so stupid, lalalalala, stupid stupid - WHOA! [Ducks sword swipe] YOU GOT MY HAIR! DIE! [Proceeds to kill hero of time]

Sheik: [Watches]

Zelda: Stop her Sheik!

Sheik: Not bloody likely [laughs]

Link: Ow _

Soda: That's taught him - my hair - [cries]

Sheik: Wherever Soda is, there's always weirdness

Zelda: Wha?

Sheik: Nevermind

Soda: [Blinks] OH, SHEIK!

Sheik: Not this again [runs away]

Soda: [Runs after him]

Zelda: ...urm...yes...
Ashuri chan chapter 9 . 3/25/2003
Gerudo's and Hyllians joining up . I wonder how thats going to go over lol well awsome chapter cant wait for the update