Reviews for Elaborate Lives
The Demon Ledger chapter 27 . 2/14
I’m CRYING
Guest chapter 15 . 9/21/2017
If you have this giant soft spot for Gale like you say you do! Then why do you have as a peeta/Katniss fanfic? Just to lore more fans in because Peeta fan base is bigger? SMH i been reading it a while now and i barely even see peeta in this story disappointing
Mscallo chapter 27 . 9/13/2017
Loved this story- you did an outstanding job! The ending came along faster than I thought it would. But I loved how Katniss and Peeta had so many kids together and now they have lots of grandchildren and in-laws. So glad you went further into all their lives.
birdale chapter 27 . 8/22/2017
Such a beautiful conclusion to such a great story! Thank you for sharing this with all of us. I looked forward to every update and will now keep an eye out for whatever you have cooking up next :D
Dinkydi chapter 27 . 8/21/2017
Thanks a lot for the wonderful story and it's ending was just as good !
Mscallo chapter 26 . 8/13/2017
Great chapter! Things really did move faster in these last two chapters. But I was glad to see Katniss and Peeta finally get married . So nice that they all get along.
IrishJessy chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
This is the first soulmate story I really enjoyed so I'm going to miss it. Glad they all got their HEA!
sunshinebear711 chapter 26 . 8/9/2017
Last chapter? :-( Ugh, I'm so sad! This has been my favorite story in the last month or so. I get so excited when I see it updates.
Macallo chapter 24 . 7/28/2017
Good chapter. So good to see Katniss coming into her desires. Glad she had some alone time with Peeta.
Sad to see Sam so upset over Madge, but she was right. Thank goodness she called Katniss.
It was good to see Callie being accepting of Katniss with Peeta. I assume she was used to seeing her dad being that way with her mom!
IrishJessy chapter 24 . 7/26/2017
I know there's a lot of hate for Madge in the comments here and honestly I don't understand it. Particularly how you explained the concept of soulmates in this story, how when you find that person the lure is so strong it's painful. Her and Gale never actually cheated in the truest sense of the word. Even though she wasn't actually in this chapter I feel sorry for her. I agree she probably shouldn't be swanning around in her knickers but I think Sam is also acting out a lot. I feel Peeta is getting the better deal here, compared to Madge. I love that he is planning long term with Katniss though, I look forward to more blended family moments!
Mscallo chapter 22 . 7/17/2017
Well things are looking up and changing for all parties. Can't wait to see Katniss and Peeta finally get together! So glad Peeta finally got the house he wanted!
pumpkinking5 chapter 22 . 7/15/2017
Thanks!

They are making decisions and coping with their choices. Katniss and Gale are manuvering them as best they can which is good for everyone.

Katniss is now divorced. She can date Peeta. She wants to wait till they have sex for a little while. Peeta agrees becasue it is to soon for her. Gale and Madge didn't, but they knew each other were soul mates for a long while.

Now, the girls are adjusting which is nice. I liked how Katniss is very candid with the girls on her past lives. It shows how much she wants the girls to understand her lives with Peeta as well as Gale and Madge.

Great job!
IrishJessy chapter 22 . 7/15/2017
Good to see everyone moving on, including Sam (I worry for her lol!). The stories from the past lives are so sad...I hope some of their lives turned out ok. Looking forward to the big date!
Chalayne chapter 21 . 7/14/2017
Is it bad of me that it made me happy that Madge didn't get to stay the night?!
Macallo chapter 21 . 7/12/2017
Good chapter even if it was Gadge :)..
Enjoyed their time together. It was a shame that Gale got a call from Becca on his big night that was planned. Looking forward to more on all their lives.