Reviews for The Rain Curtain
Beautiful.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 10 . 6/12
Love it
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 3 . 6/12
I hated that Tahl died (partly because I liked the idea of a blind Jedi and partly because I liked it her). I wonder why other Jedi bodies are brought home to the Jedi temple like a soldier's body is usually but Qui-Gon's was cremated on Naboo.
Emily chapter 10 . 6/7
*incoherent babbling* yes yes YES! Excellent ending. I spent most of the fic silently cursing you for more Obi Wan pain that we don't need, but you did it so brilliantly I couldn't help but be inraptured with it. And the ending... you did wonderfully. You gave him a home where he is finally at peace. He can see tahl and mace, and all his family he lost. Thank you again for the excellent story
Emily chapter 4 . 6/7
Oh my. Every thing about this is a masterpiece. This... I can't even explain it. The words you used were more like a song or a dance. Poetic and yet easy to read. It flowed beautifully. Thank you for this
Aquacoral14 chapter 10 . 5/19
This fic is beautiful. Everything you write that I have read so far is absolutely beautiful, and I'll review the others soon. 'The Rain Curtain' showed me the General Kenobi of the Clone Wars and Ben Kenobi of the Sand Wastes better than any fic I have read before. You took me into his mind and emotions, and I felt how he felt when he lost everything but the seldom-found joy of rain. You have a true gift, and I thank you for sharing it with the world.
White Ithiliel chapter 10 . 2/27
Ah AH ! I'm the 100th review on this story ! ... Have I ever mentioned how much I love this ? *wipes tears away* My little Wan and his daddy :3 Ah, if someone deserves some happiness it's Obi, no doubt.
Guest101 chapter 8 . 2/20
I love that episode! I'm so upset-I just saw a notification on Netflix that the clone wars is being taken off on the 7th of march. So disappointing! Anyways, this story is great! I particularly loved this chapter.
Monica chapter 10 . 1/3
Thank you so much for this beautiful story- this final chapter had me tearing up. I needed a bit of quality Obi-Wan in my life and this story provided it. I will definitely check out your other works!
Brievel chapter 10 . 1/2
Wow. As usual, the beauty of your prose poetry is stunning.
Faultyfox chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
This story was wonderful! I love obi wan, and everything he does and all the horrible things he has to deal with and burden. He's a spectacular character that I think you captured very well. I can't wait to check out your other works :] brilliant!
WriterGreenReads chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
Dang it I was not prepared for that amount of feels.
And bahaha I love the "this Skywalker listened better than the previous one"
reppad98 chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
The last chapter! Very nice to see this story finished, thank you so very much for writing this and completing it! You can be very proud :D
As for this last chapter, it was very beautiful written as always. I can absolutely imagine Qui-Gon welcoming Obi-Wan home, and after all Obi-Wan has been through, he deserved that rest, that feeling of home so, so much. The way he died, almost like a choice, and how he tried to see Anakin one last time, that he smiled, and that he saw Luke who looks so much like Anakin from the corner of his eye... Poor Obi-Wan, but I had the feeling he had some peace in those last moments, and he was definitely at peace when Qui-Gon was there to welcome him. That was such a sweet moment, and to think that all the other Jedi wait for him there, so wonderful and sad...
Thank you very much for writing this story, I enjoyed it a lot, and keep writing! !
Rogue Tomato chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
AWww. This last chapter got me all ready-eyed. I love that QuiGon was there for him. Just lovely.
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
Oh. That is so utterly sweet. What better gift could he ask for, than seeing his old friends, his Master, again? It might be odd for a while, getting used to being around friends, and being on a par with his Master, but he has time. They all have time. As much as they could want.