Reviews for The Rain Curtain
Kyber chapter 10 . 3/6
Loved this story. So, so good. The epilogue was my favorite. It was sad and happy at the same time. It almost made me cry, and just so you know, very few things make me cry, so consider this an accomplishment. Congratulations! Can't wait for the next chapter of The Silent Song! Please update soon!
ii Digestive Reader ii chapter 1 . 2/18
I think everyone who is a fan of Obi-Wan has a soft spot for this chapter. In my opinion, you certainly did it justice. Well done.
Iamsecretlynot chapter 8 . 1/5
I'm done
Iamsecretlynot chapter 5 . 1/5
This was beautiful. The imagery, the lightsaber screaming, Obi wan, it gave me serious feels
OwlOtaku123 chapter 10 . 9/20/2017
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 10 . 6/12/2017
Love it
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 3 . 6/12/2017
I hated that Tahl died (partly because I liked the idea of a blind Jedi and partly because I liked it her). I wonder why other Jedi bodies are brought home to the Jedi temple like a soldier's body is usually but Qui-Gon's was cremated on Naboo.
Emily chapter 10 . 6/7/2017
*incoherent babbling* yes yes YES! Excellent ending. I spent most of the fic silently cursing you for more Obi Wan pain that we don't need, but you did it so brilliantly I couldn't help but be inraptured with it. And the ending... you did wonderfully. You gave him a home where he is finally at peace. He can see tahl and mace, and all his family he lost. Thank you again for the excellent story
Emily chapter 4 . 6/7/2017
Oh my. Every thing about this is a masterpiece. This... I can't even explain it. The words you used were more like a song or a dance. Poetic and yet easy to read. It flowed beautifully. Thank you for this
Aquacoral14 chapter 10 . 5/19/2017
This fic is beautiful. Everything you write that I have read so far is absolutely beautiful, and I'll review the others soon. 'The Rain Curtain' showed me the General Kenobi of the Clone Wars and Ben Kenobi of the Sand Wastes better than any fic I have read before. You took me into his mind and emotions, and I felt how he felt when he lost everything but the seldom-found joy of rain. You have a true gift, and I thank you for sharing it with the world.
White Ithiliel chapter 10 . 2/27/2017
Ah AH ! I'm the 100th review on this story ! ... Have I ever mentioned how much I love this ? *wipes tears away* My little Wan and his daddy :3 Ah, if someone deserves some happiness it's Obi, no doubt.
Guest101 chapter 8 . 2/20/2017
I love that episode! I'm so upset-I just saw a notification on Netflix that the clone wars is being taken off on the 7th of march. So disappointing! Anyways, this story is great! I particularly loved this chapter.
Monica chapter 10 . 1/3/2017
Thank you so much for this beautiful story- this final chapter had me tearing up. I needed a bit of quality Obi-Wan in my life and this story provided it. I will definitely check out your other works!
Brievel chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
Wow. As usual, the beauty of your prose poetry is stunning.
Faultyfox chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
This story was wonderful! I love obi wan, and everything he does and all the horrible things he has to deal with and burden. He's a spectacular character that I think you captured very well. I can't wait to check out your other works :] brilliant!