Reviews for A Christmas of Beginnings
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Go Dick! I loved this story, week done!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Aaaaawwwww . . . Forgive me if I don't feel as terrible about Lash as Batman did. Awesome Story!
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That was really good! I loved it:) It was very sweet!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I think, with just the right push, this could have made me cry. I adored this. I can't tell you how much. I love reading stories where Bruce is a father to Dick/Jason/Tim/Damian instead of the cold, aloof man he was so easily portrayed as in the early comics. Thank you God for the New 52 where he's actually a man and has fluffy moments with his sons!

Thank you so much for this.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
*coos* Aw, how cute!
blue4pup chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Brilliant story!

You do an amazing job showing us the domestic aspects of Bruce and Dick's life. I love that! Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

I'm going to have to check out your other stories and see if they are just as enjoyable as this one. :)
Abbyromana chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is a great story.

It's nice to get these small insights to the domestic relationship and events of Bruce and Dick's life. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
Princess613 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I love this. It's one of my favorite stories.
BurnishTomatoes chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Go, ALFRED, GO!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Very cute. Dick is so sweet!
Robin Gurl chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
XD AW! SO CUTE! Just like ALL of your stories! *squee* XD
Write more please!
Robin Gurl
..hrm..I should upload my Robin Stories..that are just sitting on my hard drive completed..
blakdove chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
what a great story! dick's such a good kid.
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Ow. My face hurts now coz I've been grinning too much at reading this. THATS IT you're going on my favorites list whether you like it or not :op

_
Arlene chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Hey Sarah! I read this earlier in BH and I really liked it. I love your 'young Dick' stories.