Reviews for Parenthood
Pipe Dream chapter 3 . 5/27
seriously adorable-literally everything is just amazing I have absolutely no complaints or things to improve upon; I love everything about this!
oh yeah he said Brandon was hacking all over the back of his neck, didn't he? I didn't get what he meant by that but now I realise h bluntly meant that he was coughing and spreading germs...wonderful
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 3 . 2/15
Adorable . . .
jada121 chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Alfred is one bamf
Russetfire chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Best story I have ever read on this site by far spectacular job!
ZeldaIsis chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Such a great story.
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
That was a really cute story! I thought it was great to see a sorter side of Bruce and to show the family connection:)
IAmNotAUnicorn-ImBetter chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Such a cute story! I love it! ;)
foreverbass chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Love love love even tho im 9 years late :P
Wolfgoddess77 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Aw such a cute story.
peach-kitten chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
I can't believe I'm reviewing this in 2011 XD
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Dick Gave Bruce the First olf Many Scares with joker's "help Poor Them. OF ciuse Bruce GOt SIck TOO T THRE END. I have A feelimg The JOKER"s Getimg TAMAfu TOo AT THE ARCHAM INFIMery :}} LOVE HOW help LIttle DIcky IS AND THE last Part.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Man what a choice for BRICE/Batman :}
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
I said "awwwww!" outloud at the end of this and recieved weird glances from family members! That was a very touching story!
chibi heishi chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
*lol* Nice. Hand Bruce a bad guy, and he's unstoppable. Hand him a spatula and he gets his bum kicked. Not to mention being bullied by a nine-year-old. I just find it hilarious that DICK is more capable in the kitchen than Bruce is.