Reviews for Not My Boyfriend
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I adore Rose and Nine together. Different relationship than her and Ten, but fabulous and amazingall the same. Nine's so full sass and snark, and Rose is no better. I love them tag teaming Adam, and him giving Rose the basics to show off to the prat.
Doctordonnanoble chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
AAA YES
Some small grammatical fixes; "her" is "he" at one point, the part about the five star hotel could be clearer. But well done!
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I loved this story, it was very well put together and it fit well with canon. Big fan of nine, and I think you did an excellent job keeping him in character.
lexxah chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
that was so freaking cute. god i love the way you write nine, still in character but we see bits of him not in the show. anything you write i think ill love
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This is a very sweet one shout
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Oh, I really have been away from FFN for too long, and how I missed reading awesome little Nine/Rose fictions such as this one!

You really have a good grasp on their characters and their voices, which makes it a delight to read your stories. Your idea of having the Doctor reveal a tiny bit more of his past to her after this trip is a lovely one and it makes sense. As does his choice to not go into depth and basically just leave it at telling Rose what the people on his planet were called like and admitting that all were a bit telepathic. It would seem unlike him to open up too fast, so this slow progress seems very in character to me.

Those two though! I guess it's just like Eccleston himself said it once: they are in love but they never really stop to think about it and realise that their feelings aren't one-sided.

Thanks for the awesome read. I really enjoyed it!
Alittlemorecreative chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Cutest
I love the bit where he gives her the planet profile so she can reiterate it to Adam.
I have said it before and I'll say it again, you have the best and most canon fanfics.
annabethfan15 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
It was just amazing, I loved it so much!
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
What a lovely fluffy piece and a perfect add-on to the Dalek episode. I was really in need of a new fluffy Nine/Rose piece and this one hit the spot.

I love how Rose learns more about the Doctor and how she ponders the words the Dalek had said. I also love the scheming to take Adam down a notch. The tie-ins about the word boyfriend and not being one are just perfect.
Sommerlee chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
I always really enjoy your fluffy shorts.
BadWolfGirl01 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

-BadWolfGirl
Eagle Hawke chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
This is bloody brilliant.