Reviews for Angry All The Time
honeyimhom chapter 1 . 5/10
WOW
kezcullen chapter 28 . 5/3
good for you edward. bella doesnt want get better- she is miserable so everyone else ca be too. call the padded van on her!
kezcullen chapter 22 . 5/3
i have to say, bella here is something of an idiot. as i know from the prologue, edward is going to get totally fed up with her and at this rate i can see why.
Judyblue95 chapter 42 . 4/27
What a great ending. I love that she made peace with Jessica. What happened to the outtakes?
Judyblue95 chapter 40 . 4/27
A tailgate picnic. How wonderful. Celebrate their lives instead of their passing. Wonderful chapter!
Judyblue95 chapter 39 . 4/27
What a perfect name for the little girl bundle of joy! I'm finishing this now. Not going to wait any longer.
Judyblue95 chapter 38 . 4/27
Now comes all the good stuff. I feel we're racing toward the end with only 4 chapters left to go. Why do the good ones have to be shorter than the angsty ones?
Judyblue95 chapter 37 . 4/27
I'm glad they're talking. She IS stronger. I'm not sure about him...
Judyblue95 chapter 36 . 4/27
I read them twice. She is at her turning point now, isn't she. Her relationship is very like the one with him in canon. Kudos to you for using those feelings in your story.
Judyblue95 chapter 35 . 4/27
Where is his therapist? Does he think he can fix his issues alone? Maybe he can...most of us need at least a friend to talk to. I guess he uses his family for that. Fair enough.
Judyblue95 chapter 34 . 4/27
Jacob is out of line. This scene is what Edward saw. I'm glad Rose made him go back over it in his mind so he saw more clearly what happened.
Judyblue95 chapter 33 . 4/27
Rosalie. Who would have thought that she would be the one to see the path he needs to take. Good for her!
Judyblue95 chapter 32 . 4/27
Better. She's getting better. Good. Now him?
Judyblue95 chapter 31 . 4/27
He seems to have gained some insight, but he's not there yet. Bella should tell him about her pregnancy.
Judyblue95 chapter 30 . 4/27
She needs a friend right now. Wonder what Edward will think of her new friend. She has drawn clear boundaries with Jacob, though. Maybe Edward can learn to respect that.
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »