Reviews for What if Things Weren't the Same?
Afictionado chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
LIked the first chapter, it's a good idea.

In fact, going into a manga store in Japan isn't a problem at all because the culture there has manga for ALL ages and tastes. It's really not the same as our comic book stores. There are people being looked at if they are otaku (freaky weird-looking and/or crazy fans) but otherwise, there are mangas for all types of people because it's considered an art, not just mindless entertainment. Different culture, love it ;)
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Did I say "provided they're still available"? I meant "provided they're still available and finished". Unfortunately...
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 16 . 6/30/2007
What did I mean by "except" in my last review? Never mind it. And don't worry about few reviews in the future either. You thought YOU had it tough, looksie at MY archives. "Cephiro didn’t need anyone to pray for it anymore, so why did it need someone to guard its every move?" That was the momentious question. This Alliandre, being able to smile despite a gruesome life: Sounds familiar.

I believe I'm catching on to trial-based plots like those in Chapter 15. Umi sure gets around and in trouble in your archives, but she's the reason for your penname. A question: Is it truly possible to get away with songfics provided they contain disclaimers, much like you've already done? If so, I may have no more need to struggle with my own. And maybe I WILL read those two stories you advertised, provided they're still available. Bye.
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 10 . 6/29/2007
Sorry I can't finish, my college is almost closed. And so the stage is set. Figures that things still aren't right even after the Pillar System gets abolished. Well, nobody said life was perfect. Another reincarnation story same as Dark Disturbances.

Took me until the stories midpoint to figure out these Keeper titles: Noctis; nocturnal, Quies; quiescence (stillness), etc...er, some of them. Except the idea of MKR being a manga in its own universe is just like the Neverending Story franchise. I'll hopefully have more to say next time.
Wing Omega chapter 12 . 3/9/2006
Fighting the will of a world should be fun.
Skyphoenix chapter 16 . 11/14/2005
Nice! you finally finished it, compleatly happy ending. :) I really like how you ended it, and even though I don't usually go for angst, I'll keep an eye out for ur new stories! ttyl!
Shimmering Rose Petals chapter 16 . 11/6/2005
-Applaudes-

Beautiful ending Umi-chan.

It was truely worth waiting for.

I'm very happy that you finished it.

Hehe I'm ready for angsty, so I can't wait for your next work. ; Of course when you're less busy of course, good luck with college applications.
Firalyn Tiatra chapter 16 . 11/6/2005
What a way to close down the story...and what a great ending! You did a good job with the whole story, Umi-chan3. I enjoyed reading it, even if I never got around to reviewing until now (and for that, I'm sorry!). A really liked some of the names for original characters that you used in this story; they were really cool! Again, you did a great job, and I'll keep an eye out for your upcoming story.
Blue Angel Samui chapter 16 . 11/6/2005
You finished! *dances* What a joy it has been to read your work. We have to keep that love for Umi/Clef stories going! lol And I have the same hope as you. I just need to become a hermit with a computer and then I'll have the time and quiet. :P Best of luck to you for your applications.
symbolica chapter 16 . 11/6/2005
absolutely beautiful! thank you for this great story!
RaevanDawn chapter 16 . 11/5/2005
OMFG OMFG OMFG!

YOU UPDATED!

OMFG! -tackleglomps-

I loved it! Go Clemi! Yay! FINALLY! Some Clemi!

Teehee.

Eep. I'm scared of your new story, I really am! -hides- Poor Umi, poor Clef... -huggles-

Post soon!
Skyphoenix chapter 15 . 9/6/2005
Yes, excellent. Very well done. but you're taking too long to update again. But then, I guess I'm not one to talk... ah well. back to the waiting game.
Blue Angel Samui chapter 15 . 8/8/2005
Oh that was just a treat to read! Now please, bring on the sappy lovey stuff! lol
RaevanDawn chapter 15 . 7/16/2005
Aw! That was so cool! I can't wait for the next chapter! FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF! ::laughs:: I'm so weird...

Post soon!
Shimmering Rose Petals chapter 15 . 7/16/2005
Good luck at your national competition.

I'm glad everyone passed their tests. So is it just going to be a happy ending for Umi and the rest of the Keepers coming up or will you choice to make the story more complicated. _