Reviews for Bruce Wayne: Murderized
Kiko'sTOY chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Ah ha ha ha ha!
I- Ha ha ha!
I love this!
*wipes a tear away from eye*
HA! Oooh boy.

Yeah, the Bat clan *should* know how to do detective work without Oracle's help most of the time unlike how it is in fanfic and comics in general.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Lol, this is amusing. And as much as I like Barbara as a character, her relationship with Dick verges on emotionally abusive, what with her jealousy and controlling-ness in the hands of some authors.
-Dyslexic Nerd
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
as MUCH AS I love ORcal They boys need to Do they're own DEtective Work :]
Princess613 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
It was mainly just bizarre.
ladymirth chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I laughed so hard my abs hurt. Genius!
Krytical chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Well. That was really F* up. I did like the epilogue though!
The BatThing chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I love Barbara, but lolirl.
Gravi Reader chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Pretty funny. You do a good parody.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
This was fecking hilarious. OMG it would explain the last few comics so well. It was Babs all along. The part about the Butler did it was awesome, also all the exagerations on everyones parts. I love this and it's going in my c2 archive!
Meljean Brook chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
/"M," he grunted, cowl-slits narrowing, as he slid another sweet, cream-filled cylinder past his lips into his wickedly waiting mouth./
Oh, so many funny funny things in this fic to mention, but this was definitely my favorite. Great parody, and as a comment on both the comics and fanfiction.
nobody important chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
seriously demented on so many levels, and I laughed my a** of the whole time! :P
Dotty chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Hysterical and excellent take off of the story line! Very, very good work. Thanks!