Reviews for knight of the dark
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
I never imagined I would love this as much as I do now. Just. Medieval.

And Luna and Draco. And how they got together. And the mix of high action and low cuddling and fluff.

This is good and lovely.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
I really enjoyed this and hope for more soon.
Aloquete chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
Wonderful story, need more! Question, will we have some kind of flashbacks to understand, for example: what were the circumstances that led to the present events in the story? OR some background?
penelope90 chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
I love this story!
HallowSinner chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
A hundred lashes are nearly impossible to survive. Two hundred? And blade gashes all over the place? Draco is one diehard son of a gun...
HallowSinner chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
nice, looking forward to read the next chapter!
Elysianflower chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
this is wonderful, please update soon :)
HallowSinner chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
In the fanfiction realm, most 'shippers' will follow a certain story to see some action taking place between the objects of their vicarious romantic interests—it's a fact. However, I'd like to say that it is the glorious setting-where themes akin to honor, bravery and chastity once held a candle to human vice, the unity of the cohort and the befitting character lent to each persona which caught my heed. Of course, I am not judging the morality of premarital intercourse, aha, (though it is against my personal ethic but I realize this is a story and you are its chief), but please give more credit to yourself. You are very good at writing, at shaping a scene with relative clarity in one's mind and thus, you needn't condescend to please the masses with amative thrills set to momentarily sate the void in their hearts. No, I am not a dodderer giving you a lecture, please, do not take it like such. This is not a critic, either. It is encouragement to pursue your talent instead of pleasing mere whims. I said before that I do not review and it is because I fear my remarks be judged as uncouth...but I only say this because I believe. I do very strongly believe in you.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
I couldn't keep up well with the military speak - in general, your writing needs cleaning - but I very much adored how this chapter ended. I didn't think there'd be Druna so fast! It made me very giddy. If I were honest I think they'd been quite out of character here though; but this is fanfiction, and I read to entertain myself and not worry about portrayals so much. I'm here for the Druna, lol. I can't wait for your next chapter! Keep it up!
artemisa twin chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
oooooo
HallowSinner chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
More, says I!
artemisa twin chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
jjajajajaja i love it ! ooooo malfoy protect looney :D please continue its very original
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
Awww! This was cute. I loved the friendly dynamics with Zabini, Nott, and the others, and I adore the subtle Druna in this! I can't wait for further development! Hope you update soon ️
HallowSinner chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
Wonderful! Luna is such a gem, isn't she? I pledge allegiance to this jolly business!
HallowSinner chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Ah, how fortunate for me, I am quite fond of both your main characters and the lovely anachronistic setting. I usually do not write reviews, but your prose binds it all so neatly that I could not stop myself. Now that this is all said, know that you must update very soon, or risk my wrath.