Reviews for Read Between the Lines
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 7 . 6/12/2017
please update soon?!
EMdelaRen chapter 6 . 1/17/2017
Just read this and don't understand why I hadn't read it before ... I should know that all you write is brilliant. Enjoying it very much!
Just4Me chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
Did she really just play dumb to feed his ego? Does she do that with John too? She seems to be torn between two worlds - the intellectually stimulating one with Sherlock and her life with John. Not sure what stimulates her there, other than his general gorgeous-ness. It's fun to watch her interact with Sherlock, though. I can just hear his toff voice telling her she needs a Cornish pasty. Not sure where you're going with the mystery, but am enjoying the ride.
Wynni chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Yay! I'm really interested to see where you're going with this story, because I've not a clue. It seems Ms Violet has set up her own 'death' and made off with Mr Pasfield's money.
But I must admit, my bigger question is what you're going to do with the subtext between Sherlock and Wren.
and did i just see her worrying over not getting a text from John? Oh boy.
Soberdog chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
I am nervous wondering WHAT is going to happen...will she stay or will she go?
Just4Me chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Oh, Wrennie's playing with fire. I'm assuming that was John on the phone. I kind of wish he'd just back off a little and not spoil her fun. But on the other hand I'm looking forward to his conflict with Sherlock. I do love a jealous John/Thorin. But then again I do love a good mystery. And here I can get them all in one story!
Wynni chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
Oh my sweet petunias, what magic are you weaving now, huh?
I am so anxious to learn what's happened next!
Just4Me chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
Well, he talked himself in that one very easily, didn't he? Wren might have a little fit, but at least he'll get to share a little in the adventure. Poor baby, he is trying. I hope she isn't too hard on him.
Wynni chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
You truly amaze me with how real you can write such various characterizations. This reads so very believably, and i am hooked on this fella.

and Tom is properly precious.
Soberdog chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
uh oh...the sh*it is about to hit the fan...poor John. He really loves her.
Citadela chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Seems Wren made the right choice back then. Now, she (and we, along with her ) just needs a but of an adventure, and "bob's your uncle" ;)
Just4Me chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Now why is it that what jumps out to me in this chapter is "belly scratching"? You paint such vivid pictures! I had to struggle to focus on the plot after their little phone-play, but when I did I became very suspicious of Violet.
Wynni chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Very interesting chapter. Loved the phone call between Wren and John.
Not sure what to think of Violet, either, especially if Wren can't suss her out...

though, i can 'kinda' understand the relying on the unreliable...when you have absolutely no one else to rely on.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Wow! Wren is so confident and self assured. Marriage and motherhood must agree with her. I hope we get to see a little bit of John and Thomas. She sure rattled poor Sherlock. This one's going to be fun!
CatsCookiesCandy chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Yay, a sequel! And wow, Wren has changed a lot! I am curious to see what will happen :)