Reviews for Poison and Wine
ThatGirlNamedJen chapter 6 . 5/19
Hello! Your story is really great! I hope you do continue to post more especially that next chapter you said you've written. I'm going through that college struggle too so I def understand! Thanks for the great chapters so far
PsychoticSmartypants chapter 6 . 4/26
UPDATE SOOOOOOOON please im absolutely taken by this!eager for the next chapterssss
xXtryingXx chapter 6 . 3/31
I look forward to your next chapter!
AsLongAsYouAreThere chapter 6 . 3/12
I love it please update 3
MoonStars chapter 6 . 3/10
I just found this story today and I’m glad I did! I enjoy your writing style and I’m excited to see where it goes next!
Wishfulhamadryad chapter 6 . 3/6
YAY! Lol I remembered this fic had only just started & it was already in my top 2 Daredevil fics of all time! I’m so SO excited I decided to post again! Really hoping u continue & I hope college is going well for u! Good luck & PLEASE keep up the writing if u can find the time! U have a real talent for it!
Please write more
Ryuno chu chapter 6 . 2/17
I love how she wrote her number on his hand. I almost died laughing; it was cute!
Miss Moon Eye chapter 6 . 2/16
I'm glad to see you posting again I liked this new chapter :)
Vyxen Hexgrim chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
*I am horrendous at reviewing
Vyxen Hexgrim chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
I'm 100 is at revealing but I love everything about this especially the subtle flirting between Matt and Winnie. and foggy is already so done!
DoctorWho9 chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
Hope you update soon, I love this story and the charact of Angel!
CaptainWilliamsN7 chapter 5 . 8/7/2017
Please please please update again! This story is so incredibly fantastic!
Wishfulhamadryad chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
This is SO good so far! I really really hope u continue writing!
Girlsluvsuperheroes chapter 5 . 7/30/2017
Please come back and update! This story is really good and I am interested to read more about Winnie and Matt/Daredevil's relationship along with many other relationships with Rebecca, Foggie and Karen.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »