Reviews for Poison and Wine
um. hello chapter 6 . 9/3
please update u have something good going on here pls
AnikaAnn chapter 6 . 8/8
So, I really hope college will allow you to type for a bit, even when the promised chapter didn't come. I'm always up for an OC and yours is fun, interesting and overall great.
Counting in the writing style and plot, this fic is a bit irresistable :)
So yeah, I'm joining the queue of readers hoping for an update ;)
ThatGirlNamedJen chapter 6 . 5/19
Hello! Your story is really great! I hope you do continue to post more especially that next chapter you said you've written. I'm going through that college struggle too so I def understand! Thanks for the great chapters so far
PsychoticSmartypants chapter 6 . 4/26
UPDATE SOOOOOOOON please im absolutely taken by this!eager for the next chapterssss
xXtryingXx chapter 6 . 3/31
I look forward to your next chapter!
AsLongAsYouAreThere chapter 6 . 3/12
I love it please update 3
MoonStars chapter 6 . 3/10
I just found this story today and I’m glad I did! I enjoy your writing style and I’m excited to see where it goes next!
Wishfulhamadryad chapter 6 . 3/6
YAY! Lol I remembered this fic had only just started & it was already in my top 2 Daredevil fics of all time! I’m so SO excited I decided to post again! Really hoping u continue & I hope college is going well for u! Good luck & PLEASE keep up the writing if u can find the time! U have a real talent for it!
Please write more
Ryuno chu chapter 6 . 2/17
I love how she wrote her number on his hand. I almost died laughing; it was cute!
Miss Moon Eye chapter 6 . 2/16
I'm glad to see you posting again I liked this new chapter :)
Vyxen Hexgrim chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
*I am horrendous at reviewing
Vyxen Hexgrim chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
I'm 100 is at revealing but I love everything about this especially the subtle flirting between Matt and Winnie. and foggy is already so done!
DoctorWho9 chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
Hope you update soon, I love this story and the charact of Angel!
CaptainWilliamsN7 chapter 5 . 8/7/2017
Please please please update again! This story is so incredibly fantastic!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »