Reviews for Rise of a Hero
Thomas Drovin chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Hey there! Welcome back at long, LONG last! You updated just before Christmas, that is a gift in itself! Oh it sure does pay to keep you on my alerts and favorites list after all this time!

Now for my review...it's sad how even after Dr Gero is gone he can still haunt 17 and 18, I LOVED the scene of 17 in Gero's old Lab. Even with it's master gone the evil and hatred left by Gero still lingers in the lab, a memory for 17 that will out last time. I really wish he and Trunks would bury the past for the time being, the fight they have coming up with Robbie's enemy will be hard enough without them fighting each other.

As for 18 she shouldn't feel ashamed showing emotion to Robbie, he understands what she and her brother went through. I sure hope they can pull together before it's too late.

Anyway have a Merry Christmas and a Happy SAFE New Year, see you in 2013 with hopefully a new update! See you then!
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 15 . 12/1/2008
Keep up the good work and I hope to see you reclaim your urge to write again, I'll be waiting patiently for that day.
Riley The Demon chapter 15 . 12/12/2007
Great Story. I like it. It is really well-written

and very well-detailed.
Hopeful Wings chapter 15 . 6/15/2007
I saw this and I was like, "WHAT! No way! It's ALIVE!" I only wished I'd noticed sooner. My email mysteriously deleted all my messages right around the time your new chapter came out. *Shakes fist at Hotmail*

Anyways, this chapter is AMAZING! I love how you write Eighteen. You've done great things with her, and you're very, very good and giving her a lot of character. I don't come across that much. I also enjoyed seeing everyone in a domestic, everyday setting. It was very interesting. Not to mention Robbie is one of the few OC's that I like.

All and all, this was a superb chapter, and I hope you have the drive to continue this story. Your writing has really improved and it would be a shame to quit now!
LordFrieza chapter 15 . 6/2/2007
Sweet God in heaven... you've updated! I do admit that it is a nice change to show a little character building and directing.
Thomas Drovin chapter 15 . 5/25/2007
Welcome back at long last! I seriously thought you'd given up on this story! How wrong I was! Anyway it was nice to see that 17 and 18 are 'co-operating' with Trunks and Robbie, I just hope it'll be enough for the 'real' challenge coming to them. Update soon so I can see how it turns out.

P.S: I myself have being writing up a DBZ story with a fellow writer Puja723 it's called "Fate's Encounter" we based it on a role play we do, check it out and feel free to leave a review. Later! _~
LordFrieza chapter 14 . 8/13/2006
Please post some more on this wonderful fan fiction.
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
Um... The last time you updated was 3 months ago! This story is excellent! I really hope that you didn't give up on it?
zion17 chapter 13 . 2/24/2005
where are you,man?I didnt scare you off,did I?

(no insult intended.I can be pretty critical)
Hopeful Wings chapter 14 . 1/21/2005
Just as good as ever! Tho' maybe a few too many f'words, but I'm assuming that's because tensions are running high. (high? That's an understatement! ) I'm really pleased you updated so quickly. It's always nice to have something worthwhile to read.
zion 17 chapter 14 . 1/21/2005
Greetings,

This review mostly pertaines to ch.13,but the recent n.14 is here too.

Robbie letting the androids live caught me completely by suprise.I love it!I am an obbsesive 17 and 18 fan,and anything that gives the two a chance is worthy of my praise.

I have some sugestions for continuing this dont be offended by any of them.

the scene of 18's remorse and later contemplation was beautiful.I think that doing something similar with 17(remorse,thinking of his sister,contemplation)would fill out nicely(by the way,the scene of the two hugging was heart wrenching).

Also,as with all origional character fan fictions,there is a small risk that the said character can get so smart,strong,fast, they overshadow everyone has'nt happend here,but I thought I would give fair ,I will be don't be insulted,but I would advise against an android/trunks,or android/origional character romance.I have nothing personal against the genre,but I think it would subtract from this story.

Thank you for reading this,and I'm sorry for the mile long review. Keep it up!
Thomas Drovin chapter 14 . 1/21/2005
You updated! And I am very pleased! Robbie has made a truce with 17 and 18. Now the fun of their training can begin! I can't wait for that to happen! Update quickly so I can see how it goes!
Fireyone chapter 14 . 1/20/2005
Hello RougeStar CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXTS CHAPTER UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN CHEESE. Also have you got DBZ bodokai 3 yet it is awesome and if you do tell me your fav chacarter to be mine are Goku, kid Goku, and Broly very good they are ty.

P.S. Working on the grammer thing.

Signed

Fireyone233
Fireyone chapter 13 . 1/8/2005
You rock I love this Fic and I don't care how long it takes to update as long as you do Any rate this was the best chapter yet i im also guessing the androids team up with robbie and trunks and thatthey help him deafeat the android. Also please read some of my fic im busy with school as well and im to lazy to type some times (hits shelf with rubbar hammer)but please continue and ty
Thomas Drovin chapter 13 . 1/7/2005
An update at last! And I see Robbie has made the right decision, he really has come a long way. What happens now? Update whenever you can so I can find out.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »