Reviews for Mating Deviation
irelandk chapter 31 . 10/8
:-)
I was thinking about this story all week and I've decided to start re-reading it this weekend. Still one of my favorites!
Rose chapter 31 . 5/21
What a beautiful story! Your imagination is just spectacular. Thank you so much for sharing!
Seethestarsinmyeyes chapter 28 . 5/14
I have both loved and hated this chapter. It's made cry with both joy and sadness :c and just when I was starting to like Carlisle
Seethestarsinmyeyes chapter 1 . 5/10
Just read the first chapter and it's already intriguing me. Your idea is truly unique and I can't wait to read more:')
:Story is a bit overdramatic.

Fyre's reply:

Well, I tend to think someone who spends 27 chapters reading a story without a peep and then stops in to complain-a little over dramatic. No one is forcing you to read this story, so please don't waste either of our time by hiding behind a "guest" to give your unsolicited opinion. Find something else :) Thanks!
campyrs52 chapter 31 . 5/8
This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed each chapter. Thank you!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 5/8
Please someone tell them that there are methods to control unwanted pregnancies.

Fyre's reply:
There might be, but that's really not the point here. They have been conditioned to view sex as for reproduction only. They need to first realize that the feelings they are experiencing are natural and it is okay to share them with each other. Thanks for giving this fic a try! I hope you enjoy the rest of it :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 31 . 4/11
Thank you!
SanguineTaurean chapter 30 . 4/11
Excellent speech by the Commander, very inspiring.

Thank you so very much for writing such a wonderful story, and sharing your awesome imagination!

Since Edward was able to see into Bella's thoughts while she was comatose we know they will have, at least, one child. ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 28 . 4/11
Rose and Emmett are expecting a son! I'm so happy for them.

Brilliant Rose concocted the serum to cure Bella, which worked so danged fast!

I was so hoping nothing would happen to Carlisle while on the mission to find another red bug and get rid of Peter, but I had a feeling he wouldn't return. Bummer.
SanguineTaurean chapter 27 . 4/11
Wow! Carlisle finally found his balls and protected Edward, and consoled him. I'm amazed. Now maybe he will be an even better, more compassionate leader until Edward takes over in the future. I can't believe he shunned Peter. That will have to be worse than death on a new planet, not knowing where to go or anything else. He won't last long, that's for sure. I've also wondered if anything went on between him and Esme. Probably not as robotic as they all are, but it was a thought. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 26 . 4/11
AHA! I guessed chapters and chapters ago that Peter would do exactly what he did! That friggin' a-hole! I can't believe Rose thought to put the leads on Blue's head to see what he saw. That was brilliant.
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 4/11
Well, sht! I thought at first Blue pecked Bella's leg, but then I thought he wouldn't hurt her but was just pecking at the insect that bit her. I still think Blue pecked the insect off her leg and that's why Emmett wasn't able to find it. We know how Blue tried to keep her from going to the tree. Blue ingested the bug!

Carlisle is an old-school cold hardass, as is Rose's father. People are either working, or they are not as there is no in between with them. No on call!
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 4/11
I knew at some point Blue was going to try and warn Bella of imminent danger, and it's happened. One of those red bugs bit her. I'm just glad she was able to tell JAKE to let Edward know where she is.
2,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »