Reviews for Nadine, Nadine
MultiGlory13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
As if I could remember this was the first fanfiction story I read and then stopped going to this website
yardbird9 chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
Very interesting concept of Nadine. I did not expect Nadine to be beautiful. But, then again, many writers have made Helga very attactive when she's older, so i guess it could happen.

Brainy was very talkative in your story considering he talked very little on the show. A new angle on Brainy? Just curious. Maybe you could read my story on Brainy(The Shadow of a Shadow) and see what you think.

i also like how you had lesser characters be the main characters like Nadine, Brainy and Peapod kid...even Curly! It worked out well.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
Nice story. I particullary liked how Helga, Arnold and Phoebe hang around; the way they trust each other is amazing! Helga is Arnolds soul mate, but Phoebe is his personalitys match, so its logical to see them together.
Mouse9 chapter 5 . 2/5/2005

Another wonderful story. And a reminder of why I love reading your stories in the first place.

I really wish another plot bunny would hit you soon.

Your ever faithful,

DarthRoden76 chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
Greetings Oh Mighty King Cheetah! (Bows)

I stand before you, a mere humble servant compared to your great work. This story has the potential to be one of those classic Arnold fanfics like you other works!

You are truly a remarkable writer! You do such a great job with feelings and emotions!

Keep up the good work, oh and if you would, be sure to read and review my own humble offerings of fanfiction.

May The Force Be With You, King Cheetah! ~Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka. Carl)
BLFBH chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
Okay, so now with Nadine's explanation, it all comes together. **Uh, wow, what an ending.** This story was rather hard to unravel if I had to do it myself...boy, without Nadine's help, I would've never had figured this out! **By the way, that means it's REALLY REALLY Good Writing.** Now...I don't think you've made it yet, so make Bug-A-Loo. Now, I am about to read 'I, Thadius'. **Me, too!** You're using the reviws, girl. **~scoff~ Fine. But, really, I'm liking this series.** Me, too! Devilishly supurb writing skills you have, ol' mate!
BLFBH chapter 4 . 6/20/2003
ANOTHER TWIST! Did Brainy and Nadine keep this a secret even from Helga? OOh...I love your imagination! Wish I had it.

**Well-whee. I'm guessing we should read With Friends Like This after this, eh? Okay, I really wanna know what that has to do w/ what Ron was just talking about at that moment.**

Okay, uh, still, shouldn't Nadine be with Brainy anyways? Or was his all Brainy's doing? Is Helga being just a friend (God, I hope she is)? Oh, must read the next chappie!
BLFBH chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
**Oh, what is goin' on here: Ron is hating or loving the night? It seems 50/50 to me...dang, Ron's got some mixed feelings, eh?**

Uh...nicely put. Sugar's worn off, I guess. ANYWAY, whoa, hello, what a night. Details to extreme in here, O King, extreme. I really don't have a single word in my vocabulary to describe what I think Ron's going through, so I'll leave it to silence...okay, I think about the same as Phebga. **Uh-huh.** I'm really, really liking this.

There's:I denounce you before god and all.

And there's:I'm once again lost within her.

**What on earth is he thinking. It's got me wowed.** Me too.

I like the line Phoebe said: "I'm SO jealous of you..."
BLFBH chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
OOh...there's always a twist in your stories, isn't there? **I LIKE 'EM!** OOh, poor Brainy...and Ron. Yeah, but the point Nadine is making about making their own lives is understandable and true. And I have no answer to your question, Peapod Kid. **Can I make a statement on a quote?

" could have Helga handcuffed nude to you for a week and he'd not bat an eye!"

That is a good choice of words, and rather true to their loyalty. Also, I laughed so hard!**

Okay, wilPeapo-Ron, I mean, spill that he knows why he's going w/ her, or not? **Once again, BB ~rubs soar spot on head and fixes bandage~ click the button.**
BLFBH chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Oh...what are these girls doing to their poor friends' male psyches? Well, I didn't know that part of the Snee-Osh camp story w/ Peapod Kid...hmm. Well, I'd sure like to see how this goes...the PK/N and the H/B. Well, onward.

**Yeah, I really like it too!** Do you ever login your own name, Phebga? **Your always here first.** Whatever! **Just push the Next Chapter button before you hurt me, ok?**
Harlow chapter 5 . 2/3/2003
Wonderful as always! I enjoy your stories so much. I can't wait to read the roadtrip story. Keep it up. _
Lucretia Boresya chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
man, i loved this one

i love the big words... i love words... i jest cant use any of em! so i jest use simple words that the layman could understand, and move on with my life...

im tryin to read em all, really i am

The Wooden Star Wonder chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
Again - so poetic. *grr* I should steal some of your poetry and stick it into my stories. *s* Can't wait to read the ending (though I don't want it to end). Once again, your style amazes me!
The Wooden Star Wonder chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
What I have to say I liked most about your story (besides the plot *s* which, insofar, I have never seen anywhere else) is your writing style. So many ppl at ff have no style and great plots, but here you have both! I find writing in first person narrative impossible, you pull it off well though.

Only thing I am wondering about is why you don't break up your story into more paragraphs. Personally, I am a fan of shorter paras, I find them less daunting to read through. *s* Can't wait for the next ch.
Harlow chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
Yay! So well written as always. *bows* You are truly an inspiration. Now I have to figure out what to do with Sid and Helga in mine...

Anxiously awaiting your next chapter.