Reviews for Compass
gossip-bangkok chapter 19 . 3/14
A lovely story, thank you so much.
belichka chapter 18 . 8/25/2021
I absolutely ADORE this story so so much! Thank you for making such interesting and sweet characters
VryUnique chapter 19 . 7/23/2021
Great story. Great writing. I wish there was more. Thanks for sharing.
VryUnique chapter 18 . 7/23/2021
Compass... Perfect. Nice chapter.
VryUnique chapter 17 . 7/23/2021
Great chapter. I have a feeling these two are gonna move back to Forks, possibly in his parents house. I just have to wonder what Edward’s parents are going to do. I thought they we’re selling the house and moved to Seattle to be close to him.
VryUnique chapter 16 . 7/23/2021
At least Bella has some time to heal. Forks with the parents, I’ve been dying to hear from Renee.
VryUnique chapter 15 . 7/23/2021
That was really sweet.
VryUnique chapter 14 . 7/23/2021
Go Bella. I could see Marcy thinking Edward was her forever after one month but surprised at Edward. One day after his 30th birthday he found his forever with a girl who just ran away from her fiancé? That whole thing seems strange to me.
VryUnique chapter 13 . 7/23/2021
I’m hoping there are some outtakes in Edward’s pov. I would love the conversation with Elizabeth, he didn’t say what his answers were to her questions. I would also like to know what he told Marcy.
VryUnique chapter 12 . 7/23/2021
I wasn’t happy about Edward going to Bella’s until Rose sent that text. Edward should have broken up with Marcy that night at Eclipse and never introduced her to mom, at least he should have held off on meeting mom. The girl he loved for at least fifteen years just moved back to town, even if she blew him off that night, rightfully, since he had a girlfriend. From the information shared in this story he was pretty much obsessed, he should have ditched Marcy and made a plan. Marcy should have known it was coming, her boyfriend who has a compass tattooed over his heart walks up to a girl in front of you and calls her compass. Let’s not forget the girl looks like you and when she walks away he leaves you standing there while he goes after her.
VryUnique chapter 11 . 7/23/2021
Edward knew how he felt as a teenager and never acted on it, Bella never knew what she was feeling. She walked away from a one night stand that had a girlfriend, this should not be on her. He was the coward that kept his mouth shut, he should not have trust issues where she is concerned.
I don’t like where this story is going. Edward is gonna keep his girlfriend and become friends with the woman he loves, that is just wrong. How serious could it be after a month, he should cut her loose, he is being a coward again. There is no way he feels for Marcy what he feels for Bella. He just admitted that he was waiting for her till he turned 30.
Would love an Edward pov of a discussion with Elizabeth, especially after she sees the compass remark.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 7/23/2021
I got excited when Elizabeth mentioned matching tattoos but it was short lived when I realized it wasn’t heard by the whole table.
Even Edward’s eating habits been influenced by Bella. He needs to break up with his girlfriend if he’s already avoiding her.
VryUnique chapter 9 . 7/22/2021
I don’t know if I should feel sorry for his girlfriend or not since I don’t know her or her intentions or feelings regarding Edward. Does she really like Edward or does she want someone to take care of her? Does she have anything going on for herself?
VryUnique chapter 8 . 7/22/2021
I don’t like Edward’s standoffish attitude. It wouldn’t bother me if he didn’t ask Bella to get together at the bar.
VryUnique chapter 7 . 7/22/2021
Bella didn’t intentionally do anything to him back than. She walked away from a guy she thought had used her. All he had to say at the time is “She’s not my girlfriend.”
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »