Reviews for Compass
Lillywhite1 chapter 19 . 5/1
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
la-geologia chapter 18 . 4/25
Omggggggggg I remember loving this when I read it awhile ago, but goodness gracious, it's even better than I remembered! You have melted my heart completely! SO DANG GOOD. It's the sweetest story ever, and your writing is incredible. Thank you so so much for sharing this amazingness with us! I loved every second of it, and I know I'll be back to read it over and over again. :)

I saw you have another story on your profile, but do you think you might write more TwiFic? You are incredibly talented, and I feel so lucky to have found your work. Thank you!
Paolina Beke H chapter 19 . 3/1
What a beautiful story, I had a smile on my face while I was reading the epilogue, so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 2/9
THis was so good. So few chapter but chock full of longing and love. Perfect little story, thanks for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 17 . 2/9
I know you were describing Port Gamble but it's sounds like Port Townsend as well. Prettiest little town on the Peninsula.
Bevey99 chapter 15 . 2/9
Awe, that was lovely. GREAT story.
tpea1288 chapter 14 . 1/17
Why blame the girl? Your boyfriend chose to dump you. That's not on her. I don't think Bella should have brought up Marcy's past; I think she should have said the heart wants what it wants. Bella is so much fun!

Great relationship? After a month? Please!
tpea1288 chapter 11 . 1/17
This story is fabulous!

To me, it doesn't matter if Marcy is a saint or an ogre. What matters: Does she have Edward's heart? Does he love her & only her? If he does or doesn't, Marcy's character is immaterial.

They aren't engaged nor married & I seriously doubt have exchanged ILY's after 1 month together. They are dating which is trying a relationship, seeing if you fall in love, if you fit, if you can't live without each other. If Edward's still carrying a torch for Bella, Marcy's not the one. He has to get rid of his feelings for Bella & he has to fall deeply in love with Marcy or he needs to tell her it's not working. That's what dating is about-no long term commitment, checking for feelings & fit.

Breaking up will hurt Marcy if she loves Edward but this is not Edward's fault. He is not hurting her; her unrequited feelings are hurting her.

Bella did the right thing in putting her cards on the table: She is not breaking anybody up; Edward's heart decides.
Kaltan chapter 19 . 1/13
Great story. Nice to read a story where the characters say what the mean and mean what they say! No stupid misunderstanding because their mind reading skills are faulty. Thanks for sharing.
marymary123 chapter 19 . 10/31/2017
Good story so glad you didnot take usto weddings
marymary123 chapter 18 . 10/31/2017
And here it all comes together
marymary123 chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
You handled this perfectly
marymary123 chapter 12 . 10/30/2017
Do Not goto her bday party. Send a card ora scarf or a box of stationairy nothing personal
marymary123 chapter 9 . 10/30/2017
Marcy is nice and real not a Kate
marymary123 chapter 8 . 10/30/2017
This is life and sometimes these relationships do Not work out
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »