Reviews for Compass
S1203 chapter 19 . 8/18
Ahhh... this make my day... thank you! :)
S1203 chapter 12 . 8/18
:D ... *fist pump" yes!
S1203 chapter 11 . 8/18
Ahhh woman! You make me sick of suspence... my stomac is in knot. I really, really have hope that you are HEA writer... or I will take a peak to the end of story... anyway, I love, love your E/B... and plot is fabulous... Thank you for sharing. :)
trisha63 chapter 19 . 6/23
With watching my 8 month old granddaughter, I finally found time to finish this wonderful, little love story! I can't even remember who recommended it over on one of the Facebook pages, maybe Frannie Walsh's "Pay It Forward" page, but that is just a guess. Ugh, getting old sucks, as my memory is almost non-existent! LOL Doesn't make a difference as I am so very glad I chose to read it! You did an amazing job with this story, keeping it light, with just the right amount of seriousness when needed. Edward and Bella were each other's true magnetic north, thus being a Compass to lead them back to each other when the time was right. ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Can't wait to read whatever new story you have hidden under your very gifted sleeve! Take care and have a fantastic weekend, gal! Trisha :}
This was recommended on Facebook to read it was really sweet and I loved them both in the story
originalbella chapter 19 . 6/6
I love this story. Thank you!
sosueme chapter 19 . 5/30
Loved this! Especially the veganism (yay for plants). So refreshing to see an independent bella and an independent but lovesick edward. The compass tattoo was a great thread between them. Dialogue was fabulous. All of it was fabulous, really enjoyable. Thanks for sharing!
nidszala chapter 19 . 5/23
This is an amazing and sweet story .
I love this story , specially name compass and what it meant for them .
Xoxo
bella224 chapter 19 . 5/10
It was and did
Thank You!
Ailee H chapter 19 . 5/10
I LOVED THIS. This was something new; Bella as a free spirit. It was very nice to see. I'm glad that it happened now, not then or else they would've been unhappy. They got to experience life first before finding their way back to each other. And ugh, I just love the meaning of Compass and how they both have those tattoos. There were times that Bella put me off but she's just head strong, determined, and passionate. I loved Edward too for how much he patiently loved Bella. I'm glad they're getting married. Yes, they're for each other but to have them marry really is the icing on my favorite cake. Thank you very much for sharing this! I hope there will be another futuretake of these two? Their wedding perhaps? I absolutely loved this.
Ailee H chapter 18 . 5/10
Why do your last liners ALWAYS get me? Ugh. Love you.
Ailee H chapter 17 . 5/10
THE CUTEST, THESE TWO.
Ailee H chapter 14 . 5/10
Lol at Bella. I'm glad she set Marcy straight but was sensitive to her feelings still.
Ailee H chapter 13 . 5/10
AWWWW that last paragraph. I'm back to softening up to Bella.
Ailee H chapter 12 . 5/10
Omg. I was starting to get put off by how forward Bella is; I mean he is dating someone. But he seems to have never moved on from her, and so did she. And Marcy is young. She still has a lot to experience.
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »