Reviews for Compass
Guest chapter 19 . 6/15/2019
Rereading this and I still love it
Knit Bit chapter 19 . 5/26/2019
What a fantastic story! I absolutely loved this! I’m so sorry I didn’t find this great story sooner.

Thank you for sharing.
Knit
Guest chapter 19 . 4/24/2019
Lovely. Thank you
Calijean001 chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
Just re-read this story! I absolutely adore this Edward and Bella, definitely one of my favorites. Your writing and words are so engaging and perfect. Thank you!
marigold123 chapter 19 . 2/21/2019
What a wonderful story...the Compass...home. I so enjoyed these two characters and the way you brought them to life. Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 18 . 2/21/2019
Awww! Perfect!
marigold123 chapter 15 . 2/21/2019
Sigh...teenage Edwards drawing book...teenage crush and much more. Enjoying this story!
marigold123 chapter 8 . 2/21/2019
Wow! Bella’s really trying to get it together...she is insightful...she just needs to keep everything in mind.
cuteascherries chapter 19 . 11/4/2018
: )
liatb01 chapter 19 . 10/12/2018
Truly a great story! I couldn't put it down.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 19 . 8/29/2018
Definitely one of my favorites! Thank you for sharing!
Lillywhite1 chapter 19 . 5/1/2018
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
la-geologia chapter 18 . 4/25/2018
Omggggggggg I remember loving this when I read it awhile ago, but goodness gracious, it's even better than I remembered! You have melted my heart completely! SO DANG GOOD. It's the sweetest story ever, and your writing is incredible. Thank you so so much for sharing this amazingness with us! I loved every second of it, and I know I'll be back to read it over and over again. :)

I saw you have another story on your profile, but do you think you might write more TwiFic? You are incredibly talented, and I feel so lucky to have found your work. Thank you!
Paolina Beke H chapter 19 . 3/1/2018
What a beautiful story, I had a smile on my face while I was reading the epilogue, so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 2/9/2018
THis was so good. So few chapter but chock full of longing and love. Perfect little story, thanks for writing.
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »